20060813

i want them...


this is wad in my mind now eversince i got back from the PC fair last night. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30

O.o'' i want it!!! it's RM 870 ++ ! optical zoom! n 6 mega pix!!!! (> . <) better thn any other i'd seen last night. (well, the others are damn good oso, but the prices r also damn 'pretty') so, the one above is gud enuf for me liaw.

papa sed he'll buy one for me, but mama goes against both of us. she sed it's too expensive. n due to sum erm...situations we r in now, it's better to buy it at the end of the year...but tat means i will need to beg for others for the photos again T_T the dinner is comin, n i want to hav my own cam to snap my own photos T_T ppl will think tat i'm hao lian if i keep asking them to take my pictures wif their cam!!! n thn, i'd missed so many fun parts without the cam, such as during my birthday, prefect's last day (do u know tat i had to run around the school to collect all the photos taken by diff ppl??) , malam kebudayaan etc etc etc.

.......i really really want a cam..not for my own, but for papa n mama too T_T...

anyway for those hu didnt go to the PC fair...it's not much of a loss really. unless u wana search for sum damn cheap pendrive with high capacity of storage. they sell 2 GB pendrive (Kingston) at RM 120++ nia!!! n i saw one, 1 GB (also Kingston) onli RM 90++!!!! wad the puck?? O.o''' thn, i saw the one i'm usin now. kingston 512 Mb. i bought it at RM 89. do u know how much it costs at the PC fair?? RM 41!!!!!!!! tat is like, half price oledy leh!!!!! - ___ - eeesshh...

here's a map of the PC fair.
just like wad geminigeek had predicted, there r LOTS of laptops...big small white silver black n sum even .Macbook look-alike *cough*copy-cats*cough* sum of them r good though...RM4000+++.....great = . = but i remain a faithful fan of Apple anyway :)

there r also digicamsss.....n also darn cool PC accesories (speakers, mics, headphones, mousies, memory cards, etc etc. i tried to find sum hard disk, but didnt know how to start lookin for one *i'm still noob in geek's stuff*) piles n piles of CDs could be seen at every corner too... oh yea, i came across a stall selling duno wad brand gadget. it's J-Eight btw. there the salesgirl showed me a videocam or sth lidat called "NewKit" (sounds like new kitty or new kid) with alot of functions. omli RM 788. i can list them out if u want.

1. Movie Record 2. Picture Record 3. Voice Record 4. Mass Storage Device 5. MP3 player 6. Electronic Photo Frame 7. Web Camera

n the features are : 10 Mega Pixels, 2.4"LCD with 270' rotation, MPEG 4 DVD quality movie. 8x digital zoom, 32 MB internal memory, remote control, USB/TV playback, n SD/MMC card support.


my first impression was 'wow...' but after she showed me everything, i wana say "cheh~~" n go sumwhere else. okok, no doubt tat there is ALOT of functions in one kitty, even got MP3 player kok, but the sound come out not nice one. cheh~~~ thn wad 10 Mega Pixels, my foot ar! the quality is lousier thn the Sony 6 Mega pixels cam! n thn still can be used as a web cam......ngaiti...too much in one kitty lah. later the kitty suffers obesity thn die how? :p

besides this poor kitty, the PC fair also got sell many MP3 players, n i think the onli MP3 player tat is genuie there is the Creative Zen one. the others? fakers....nearly all of the unknown brands copied iPod's style, sum of them even look exactly alike!!! jiak lak lah! = . =''' i wana sue them leh, for copying other ppl's unique design. hmmph!

oklah, gotta stop here. needa prepare for my physics tuition liaw. -ciao~

btw, check out this new hardware at Apple website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judging from the price of the USB flash disk drive, I would guess that is Kingston DataTraveller1. It's quite a nice price, but bare that in mind, DT1 is quite slow. 6mb/s read speed, and 1.5mb/s write speed. That is IF that kingston you saw is DT1.

Oh, about the multipurpose super duper many function video cam, and the 10mp is fake one. Usually those kinda MP is so-called-projected quality, or interpolated, or something like that la... there's a term to it.. I forgot already. AFAIK, so far there's no 10mp camera (if im not mistaken). For an unknown brand to have 10mp? it's usually fake.

Your choice is nice. Other than Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon produces good digicam (as i know, from most of my "digicam-pro" friends). Though I must say Sony uses Memory Stick, which in my opinion is rather expensive. BTW, try to avoid Casio digicam. My bro's friend is using a 5.0mp casio, and the quality sometime can be worst than my old 3.2mp Canon digicam. Heh~

Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

I can understand how you feel. I'm also so desperately in need of a digi cam. Have to "beg" my parents again when I go back msia end of this year. Hahaha...

I've linked you to my blog. Hope you won't mind. =)

All the best in your spm..

Anonymous said...

The kingston pendrive 1Gb was RM 69.. and the 2gb was RM 135... if you're a normal user, data traveller one is more than enough. doesn't hurt to wait a few more seconds compared to spending an additional RM 20 for data traveller II. I was working for pc fair, for kingston booth. so i know =P

Anonymous said...

@geminigeek
Casio? there's a casio digicam too? i thought onli got casio watch/calculator :p for me, it can be any brand except BenQ. btw, wad's AFAIK??

@Sabrina
ooo~ thnx thnx, i'll link u oso :p

@wen
u were there? y i didn see u one? maybe i didnt pay attention at the ppl but only the stuff.... XD