20060811

TOO MUCH TO LEARN!

this pic here can practically sum up my whole week.

2 difficult tests cramped in just one day. Biology n Chemistry - __ -''' eventhough i had started my revisions early, but it seemed tat the capacity of my brain can only store up until 1.5 GB (1 G for one subject), which means, dooms day for one ofthe subject!!! *speaking of GB, papa's gona take me to the PIKOM PC fair tomolo night! yay!!!*

the Chemistry test was just for my class nia. it's paper 2 + one essay. didnt know y but i just couldnt remember the stuff i' learnt last night. even my buddy who is 'kiang' in chemistry also didnt know how to do. as this was just a small test our teacher gav us, not a real one, we ended up cheating = . = *i know, i'm bad!!!*

after the recess, we straight had our Bio paper (10 ob, 2 structure, 1 essay). n thn tat stupiak Moral teacher came n handed out the papers. grr...i hate him. this sickening teacher refused to gime the paper as there's still food put on my table. hey~ ppl just got back from doing sum important stuff (school mag, for instance) n havn had her snack yet!!! anyway, so again, i thought this was just another small small exam tat teacher wana test us. after trying hard to complete every question (my bio is better thn chemi...today), i couldnt resist anymore n took out my bio book to check. well...erm....nearly everyone at the back of my class did tat - __ - sum of them even copied the answer straight from the book. when i knew tat actually ALL the form 5 were having the same bio test (sum classes even got their tables separated n bags being put outside), i felt guilty X.X

ok ok! i promise tat i wont do it anymore n try my hardest to memorize n understand all of them!!!!! O.o'''

but again, it's just
Period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a sneak peek of a surprise tat the 5I ppl is gona get at the end of the year.



designed by eiChi for the princess of 5I *winks*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i bet the real spm is going to be easier wan...its owes like that..hehe :P

good luck eichi! u can do it de!

gambateh~~ :)

Anonymous said...

yesh~~~ i can do it! *full of spirit*

Anonymous said...

Cheating is bad... cheating is bad... You can even open up the book at take a peek!! WOW!! Your teacher didn't do anything one meh? If people did that in my school, we're going to meet the principal for lecture, suspend and banned from exam for that semester! O_O

Btw, I have to disagree with Pink Cotton. Maybe its just my unlucky year, but to tell you the truth, SPM 2005 was rather hard, some of the question is harder than my trial exam. I was shocked, especially physics paper, the essay section. It was totally unpredictable when questions like that came out!

PIKOM pc fair at kuching? Sigh... Miri don have leh, but there was one earlier this year :D Miri's PIKOM PC Fair is like a scam one... All the price is either jacked up, or the stock is old. And, all you see is laptops, laptops and more laptops. Which is non of my interest.

Anonymous said...

who is d queen!! hahha

Anonymous said...

i know tat cheating is BAD X.X tat's y i sed i felt guilty T_T

anyway, wad did the 2005 fizik essay ask about? i havn done the past yrs questions yet :p

btw, helibely, the queen is HER!!!!!! XD

Anonymous said...

i kinda forgot what's the question about, transformer i think. Not sure...

Hahahha... so who's the lucky prince? :P

Anonymous said...

nah~ the princess n d prince r our class monitor lah~ XD