20060808

bankai

ppl r still wishing me happy birthday even though it's already passed. feel so touch *sob sob* arigatou gozaimaz~~~ mina-san! XD

anyway, birthday is over, kid~ time to move on.

coming up!

thursday - Chinese n chemitry (paper 3) exam
fri - Bio n Chemistry (duno which paper) exam
saturday - got class gantian, tat means need to wake up early to go to school - ___ -

with the Sidang Redaksi (schooo mag committee) things still holding up, i can see the pressure is jumping its way happily towards me trying to embrace me, thn squeeze me slowly like a snake does b4 swallowing up its prey O.o''' hey! i'm not a food!!!!

lalalalala~~ dont care about the pressure! i'm confident with my well time management (oh really?) my bio n chemi n physics n MT r progressing smoothly, n the only subject tat i'm worry about now is my history. having given the marks 36/77 for my bab 1 (form4) n bab 8 (form 5) objective questions, i swore to myself tat i'm gonna memorize all the stuff in the history book eventhough i'd rather make myself do more on chem exercises > . <

dum dee dum dee dum...

time for dinner. byebye!

No comments: