20060805


TODAY IS MY 17th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


look look!!! my cake!!!

nolah, tat's not my cake. i took it from sumone else. *oops*

i'm not celebrating my bday with a cake this year :p czo i think...nah~ i already had two cakes last year. so this year, don wan to be so greedy lah. (besides, my papa n mama can save $ too!) anyway, even if i had a cake, i wouldnt be posting the pictures as i don hav a digicam.

I WANT A DIGICAM SO BADLY RIGHT NOW N TURN BACK IN TIME TO SNAP THOSE HAPPY MEMORIES OF MINE!!!!! T_T *considers it as a birthday wish*

anyway, i turn 17 today, but...i still feel the same. u know, the same childish thoughts n the same childish attitude. it's just the number tat has changed :p but hey! at least 17 looks n sounds more better thn 16! n the fact of knowing tat i'm one yr older makes me feel more responsible to myself, thus making me feel....erm...great. yea, tat's the word. BEING 17 IS GREAT!!! XD

so, i didnt really hav a party with my frens. they r either tuitioning or the parents just wanted them to study at home. so there's only me and faye left n we went for a movie this afternoon at Riverside. :) we watched Pirates of the Carribean n Johny Depp is damn weird but cool!!! i just love his style!!! XD wel.. the movie's not bad, quite a lot of funny scenes :p it's just tat there r too many happenings in the movie until me n faye got a bit blur at wad's happening thn there's the sudden ending of the movie - ___ -''' both of us were like "Wad? Tat's it? Still got the 3rd movie?? oh, ok..cool." yup, cant wait for the 3rd one to come out as i really wanted to know wad happen to Captain Jack Sparrow in the end :) oh yea, i'm 100% sure tat he'll be coming out from the giant squid tummy unscathed :D

after the movie, we had our dinner at KFC thn straight went to Kenyalang to watch our school's Malam Kebudayaan Tionghua. (my dad sent both of us there) we lepak around the area first (the performance starts at 7.30 n we arrived around 6.30) n saw many familiar GRSS faces :p after tat, we met mang yik n the 3 of us went into the theater. oh, btw, the ticket's price for tonight performance was RM 30, n i got it for free!!! XD wonder y? coz i helped the school to design the poster n the brochure for the VIPs n fellow audiences. n this means tat everyone there was holding a piece of my work on MY BIRTHDAY!! XD cool eh? *thn for pointing this out to me, mang yik ;p*

again, i wish i had a digicam. T_T.........the shows tonight were all so great (well, except for sum. but u cant blame them bah~ form 1 students boh! not bad liaw lah ;p) there's singing (OMG!! i wana learn singing from Ng Chieng Chieng. this girl really, n i mean, REALLY knows how to sing like a pro singer!!! bravo!!! thn Mr Hu, the afternoon session teacher also not tat bad..at least a lot better thn my dad :p thn there;s also Ting Hui Ching. wel...me faye n mang yik were..."speechless" after her show. n our GRSS choir ROX!!! ) n thn there's dancing n plays as well (Fanny, Phyllis, Ooitche, Jerusha n Ying Ying r such good dancers! *drools* while the play "Chang Err beng yue" performed by a group of form 4 was the best show of the night, with all the romance around in the play. btw, there's also a multi-cultural dance tat had captured my heart. good job! my fellow greenians :D) last but not least, was our school Orchestra Tionghua's performances. they were so great until we 'encore' them :p teehee~

*sorrylah, lazy to describe more on the performances as i'm feelin very sleepy now*

anyway, b4 i go, i wana thnx these people for giving me a happy birthday :)

- my sis (she gav me a ROXY purse, a dress for the prefect's night, n a radioactive pencil case!)
- my mum n dad (although they didnt buy me anything, but they gav me $! thnx mum n dad!)
- faye (for watching the movie with me n gav me a sling bag!)
- ruth, cindy, siang ling, yunyew, aylwin, boonlee@helibely, gordon, pris, deborah n allan (all of them together bought me a very nice n colourful t-shirt n a Coolmax keychain)
- ai ting, sze min, wern thing (they gav me a card full with anime pictures with BLEACH in the middle!!! XD)
- n all of those who wished me happy birthday!!!! (i'm trying to list them out : amei. ahching, diana, chan hui, lisa, Mr Yap, mangyik, hilary, milton, phyllis, suching, mangwei, arcAngel, pinkcotton, kok chin, pauline, mei hui, ang gugu, lee shing, anna, ee liang, eileen, pei wen, michelle, li chiek, n pei ling!!! *had i missed out anyone?*)

so, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! THNX A LOT FOR THE GIFTS N BLESSINGS!!!!MUACKSSS!!!!!! XD

n HAPPY BIRRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

sorry 4 missing you out yesterday cos dun know that it's your big day [sumthing wrong with my flute so kinda frust.]!!!!

well... hope that all your wishes that you made yesterday will come true!!!


+ glad that you enjoy the show[same here]. Haha... i shouted all through the performances until now that my voice became coarse arr. can't really talk. [krak~]

Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY again.

Anonymous said...

hehe~ thnx Chris :p

n yea, i shouted the whoe night too! wakakakaka! not shout ah, but like a wolf's howling XD esp during the 'Chang Er Beng Yue"

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday...

Anonymous said...

one year older, one year wiser :)
Happy belated birthday...

Anonymous said...

thankiu guys :)

but geminigeek, do u really think i'm wiser? XD

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Belated Birthday! So sorry, don't manage to wish you earlier. Hope you have a memorable one :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! ~ ~
Too bad I cant be there for ur birthday!
wish u... straight As in SPM! !