20060823

random post

Miss Kimberlycun is one of the famous bloggers in Malaysia.

even when she posted a whole post full of only one repeated phrase "hate my job." ppl will happily giv comments like siao!




















see it? 23 comments!!! if one day Kennysia
posted sth like this..maybe "love my job. love my job. love my job....." i bet the comments he receives will be more thn 100. = . =

feel like doing an experiment.

hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school. hate my school.

we'll see wad happens n whether my hypothesis is correct o not.

*note* i was experimenting. dont take my words seriously. i still love my school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrrgh~~~ HouKee can drive liaw!!! actually he already got his license few months ago, but today is the first time i see him drives!!! proton waja kok!!!

in tuition centre...

aylwim came in...

me n ruth : eh, aylwin, where r ur books? forgot to bring ar?

aylwin : noleh. i got bring. in hou kee's car...

me : huh? in hou kee's car? but u sed u got bring..

aylwin : hou kee drives me here lah~ he's still outside-

me n ruth already rushed outside to find Hou Kee parking his car. O.o'''


accoding to aylwin, both of them went to the Sri Sarjana Seminar this morning, thn went to State Library in the afternoon. after tat, hou kee brought him to tuition.

sounds like a pair of gay having a date. XD

anyway. all i wana say is, WAHLIU~~~ i also wana drive~~ T_T hou kee even already got his own car~~~*sob sob*

nvm, SPM is comin soon. after SPM thn i can learn driving liaw, hiakhiakhiak! thn maybe next yr u might see a MyVi drifting around Kch city, thn later tiok saman.
Choi~! XD

-end of post-

5 comments:

Boon Lee said...

GAY!!! OMG.....I can't believe my "dry brother" is a gay!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
Eww..how can he spend so much time with HK??...how cannnn.......eesh I oso wanna drive..haha!!!

eiChi said...

haha! aylwin is ur 'dry brother' kah? jiak lak! for ur info, he also spend the whole day with him during Tuesday!!! wakakkaka!

Anonymous said...

jus wana let u know that ur expermint fail.... cos u only got 2 comments... opps.... it's 3, including mine...lolzzzz

Pink Cotton said...

hehehee...

lai! we break her recrod..lets make it 24 comments! so ez de...lol

drive har???nvm ... ample time ahead :P

i learned how to drive after my spm too..ah bo,need to use up a lot of precious studying time if wanto learn b4 spm oh :P

eiChi said...

lol!!! maybe i can just copy and paste my own comment to make it 24! haha!!! siao = . =

*sigh* but still...i wana drive X.X