20060906

catching snakes

actually i'm supposed to continue chewing up my history book but here i am now, writing this crap. Muahahahahaha~!

well, i'm not lazying around lah, just that the boss of the school mag suddenly msged me saying that he'd sent sum urgent files to me so i got no choice but to glued my eyes to the computer screen again *acting innocent*

mock exam will start on this Friday. puck lah..but luckily we only have Moral paper on that first day. wakakaka~! i usu got quite high marks for my Moral *of coz lah~ me full of discipline one boh~ even dare to bring hp to school thn skip Moral classes too~ wahaha* anyway, it's still one of an imprtant subject, so, bo pien lah~ must pia lah = ___ =

however, we cant just study all day right? we need fresh air to breathe :p the fresh air here means ENTERTAINMENT!!! XD my parents dont really allow me to watch ANIMAX *Astro finally got this channel in their package, after waiting for 2 long years* so now let me proudly present the Jay Chou's latest album - Still Fantasy. found these two MVs in youtube. so, enjoy lah~ :)


周杰伦- 夜的第七章


周杰伦- 千里之外

btw sis, the songs' names i gav you tat day are all wrong one. here is th ereal song list.

1. 夜的第七章
2. 听妈妈的话
3. 千里之外
4. 本草纲目
5. 退后
6. 红模仿
7. 心雨
8. 白色风车
9. 迷迭香
10. 菊花香

alright! tat's all for today. byebye! (^_^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY!!! JAAAAAAY!!! Lurve you so much!!! haha thx eichi...Make me soooo happy...

eiChi said...

lol~! i didnt know u also like jay so much! haha! u want the songs? i got them oledy :p

Anonymous said...

WAHSEH

curi tulang!

LOL

good luck oh! :)

eiChi said...

hehe...thnx lah~

curi tulang abit also can one lah XD