20060909

hard to breathe

i want to leave this place for good.
i'm tired of the people here.
well..just some.
i'm tired of forcing myself to smile infront of them.
i'm tired of everytime trying to act like nothing has happened.
i'm tired of being a kind and happy-go-lucky girl,
and now they take me for granted.
i'm tired of their behaviour.
sumtimes i'm too lazy to argue with them and let them have their way
is this the best thing to do?
i'm tired of faking myself and everytime lying to myself that i'm a supergirl.
i'm tired of everything...

they think they know me
they think they are the best

fakers everywhere

i want them all to disappear.
i want to forget everything,
and start a new journey somewhere else.

i'm not being immature
i'm just a crazy weirdo.

thank you for lending me ur eyes.

*note: this post is part fiction part truth*

5 comments:

eiChi said...

thank u Chris :)

hehe..i'm oledy back to my happy mode. nyahahaha~! these are just the feelings i felt a few days ago, n they suddenly came back n troubled me ths mornin, so i decided to put them into words. cant tahan if everything 'stored' in my mind ;p

Anonymous said...

Go eiChi!!!U rcok!!!Lol i hope im not one of those ppl u meant....:P
i get mood spells too....when i suddenly think stuff like everybody hates me and all the depressing things...it usually passes...

Good luck in ur mocks!!!!

eiChi said...

woOt! Faye!! this is the first time u leave a comment in my blog! :D

nah~ nop, it's not u :) not wenli also, but sum of the ppl in my class tat i feel quite dissappointed with :(

anyways, good luck in ur mock too! XD

Boon Lee said...

hey gurl!
I know stuffs like this is not 1st times anymore. Anyway, always remember we're living for ourselves. We have the ultimate control over life and guess wad? Ppl come and go. I'm sure u'll meet more ppl in the future. Mayb more or less..of "those" kind. So good luck there! :D

eiChi said...

yup..cant wait to venture myself into the real world and meet more strange ppl. challenging....muahahahahahaha! XD it's good u know?