20060921

i'm turning into a panda again~! @.@


i'm still not tat sleepy. even though it's 2 am already. wOot~! the night is mine!!!

the amazing-ness of Nescafe gives me energy tat lasts for about 8 hours. good good.

why do i stay up so late?

coz i need to make sure that i've done enough excercises for tomorro- nop, it's this morning's Add Maths mock exam.

why only finish them now?

coz i watched Paradise Kiss yesterday afternoon *feelin guilty* but the show is great!!! the storyline and the characters r awesome! *even though it contents some hentai stuff *ahem ahem**

but anyway, i'd done my Add maths revision thoroughly and the BIGGEST obstacle for me now is my careless-ness when doing any mathematical questions. grrrr....

gonna drink another cup of Nescafe tomorrow morning.

yosh~! gonna sleep now!

all the best to me in tomorrow's exam! :D

4 comments:

TanPuiWen said...

then it's good luck!!!

eiChi said...

hehe~ thank you :P

i screwed up my paper 1 though =__=

sad...~.~

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend ahead ;)

eiChi said...

thank u~ theAngel ^_^ i'm going to attent a prize giving ceremony tomolo :p wish me luck~~