20060929

ocipala

mock exam is over. the real one is coming soon. but now, let me have some charging time first before starting another new journey to the west. (just imagine tat 11 A1s in SPM = the West, my brain = Sanzo, hands = Goku, energy@nutrition = Hakkai, n legs = Gojyo. thn the demons i meet during the journey are 11 sickening subjects!!!)


















oooo~ Gensomaiden Saiyuki~~~ used to love the anime. but the second season, Saiyuki Reload, isnt as good as the first. in fact, it's kinda sux...T_T

ok, back to topic. btw, wad's the topic of this post? O.o'''

oh right, so now i'm happily having my energy charged up, being sleeping for like only 2 to 3 hours everynight this week, didnt even hav the time to rest after i woke up thn straight go to school to hav my brain juice all squeezed out, until i almost faced a serious drought in my brain, just like a dried grape. just kidding. i know it's not funny, it's a cold joke btw.

after the exam, many of my frens skipped school n stayed at home, hibernating (this is wad Mr Ang sed. oh yea, Mr Ang told us a very weird but funny story. it's from an old movie btw, according to him. the story was set in the future, where all the recources on earth were finished n they had to recycle everything, including water, food, clothes, anything, including shit. thn during tat time, ppl could live a long life coz of good medicine n so on. in the end, too much old ppl around, so the younf young ones had to end the old ones' life, in a very harmonious way, thn pushed them into a machine tat recycled them into biscuits so that the others could eat. O.o''' after he told us this story, whenever he makes a mistake on the board, me, Allan n Jason wil sure say :"ooh, teacher, u too old liaw~ need to push into the machine liaw`~") anyway, many were absent these two days, n the teachers havn finished marking our paper, which means, free but boring periods. so i sneaked into my neighbour's class, 5J, to look for Faye n Mangyik. in the end i got 'cubit-ed' by Pn Fong n almost got caught by Mr Ang. muahahahahaha~

some of the papers had been given back though. Add Maths 2 (81%), History (78%), Modern Maths (95%), Moral (85%), Chemistry paper 1 and Bio paper 1, both 38/50.

not bad for me liaw lah, at least i feel happy with wad i got. i deserve to get these marks. =__=

BUT I STILL WANA IMPROVE!!!!!!! coz others can get 90++, why cant i do the same??? yosh~!! 1 1/2 months left. it's not too late yet! i'm goin to study harder n harder n harder! until even the gamma ray cant even go through me!! nyahahaha!!! yep yep! i believe tat i can do better!!! :D

--rapid end of a random topic--
--rapid start of a new topic--

oooh ooh~~~ i got inspired with new fashion styles~~

I LOVE GOTHIC + PUNK FASHION~~~ nyaaaa~~~

i know it doesnt really suit me. but i really like the style :D now my fashion style is mod + casual + hip n hop. maybe i can try to mix some punky or gothic spice in it....i need find myself sum punk/gothic accessories....i wonder what will happen to my fashion style after i watch The Devil Wears Prada...hope i wont change into a material girl. *shock!!* O.O''' NOOOO!!!

i'll stick to my casual n street wear > . <























ooooh~~ Gwen Stefani, my forever fashion icon XD

--this post is done--

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: