20061001

RUNWAY




*drools*

*keeps on drooling*

*almost drown*

this is what all three of us (me, helibely n faye) do during and after watching the movie "the Devil Wears Prada"

ANNE HATHAWAY IS A PRINCESS!!!! O.O''' she just looks so PRETTY in wadever kind of clothes she wears!!!! *drools even more* n ooh~~ the clothes inside~~ me n helibely were dumbfounded with the fashion inside. those clothes Andy (Anne) wears are so so so so so so so .... omg~~ i cant find the right word!! _______ << helibely~ help me to fill this in! XD

ok ok, *snap back to reality*

study study study..dont dream about these stuff first (Miranda@ Devil : what? you call these fashion 'stuff'? ) hehe..sorry, Miranda. alright, so. make my dream about getting straight A1s in SPM come true first, thn i'll be starting my transformation into a trendy gal~! nyaaaaa~~ p/s: helibely sed she wana to hav long hair after watching the movie! see how big the impact had the movie given us?? haha~ helibely~ me support u!!! XD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HAZE IS STRIKING THE KUCHING TOWN AGAIN!!!! O.O'''

on the way to tuition this morning, i only saw blurry buildings n roads n cars with smoke (this is wad haze comes from right?) hovering around in the Kuching air........ this is very serious leh! O.o''' n thn when i was waiting outside the tuition centre after class, still got ppl happily smoking like an idiot! baka~! it's already hard for me to breathe in this kind of hazy condition n now u still smoke n make the pollution worse?? *push them into da machine n make into biscuits*

n thn many ppl got sick too. just now went to visit my art teacher to giv him my photo. my art teacher is Mr Sim, the famous artist in Kuching. n he's gona organize an art exhibition featuring art works done by his diciples (including mine) on 6th October to duno when, at the old court opposite Waterfront. i've been away from his art tuition since April. i'm takin a study leave lah~ duh..will return after SPM...so just now i went back to see him, n also visit many of my juniors there too. not really juniors lah, but they r all 1 or 2, 3, 4 yrs younger thn me n all call me 'shi jie' =_= anyway, i miss them so much. they were excited to see me just now :D

ok, get back to wad i'm goin to say. well u see, many ppl suffer during this kinda weather. my art teacher's wife arr, Mrs. Sim, so kolien. she's so sick that she barely could even speak when i greeted her! O.o''' n she's still teaching the younger ones!! so i told the teacher must drink more water n oso 'liang teh', thn told her to take care....after tat i duno wad else to say so i left the place :p

so ppl, MUST DRINK ALOT OF WATER!!!! not pipe water lah~ but plain sky juice (y izit called sky juice hor?) n also not pepsi cola or sprite lah. if u don wan plain water, thn get sum green tea lah..good for ur health u know? :p

*Miranda suddenly takes over my body*

2 comments:

Boon Lee said...

can never have enuf drools..
gosh...
I love their clothes!!!
arrgh~

eiChi said...

wen li~~~ lets go n watch it again~~!!!!!!!! faye~ go watch again too~~~~ nyaaa~~~~~~ XD