20061003

Dear Diary,

sounding so young and innocent...=_= anyway,

Dear diary,

today has been a gloomy day, with serious haze attacking the city again which almost causes us to suffocate, and a murderous exam paper which lasted 5 1/2 long hours, not to mention also there's this frenship problem... sigh...what has happened to this peaceful world *looking innocently towards the sky* cough cough~!! haze!!!

diary arr~~ u know wad? i just got released at 7.15 pm from the Pusat Bimbingan Karya a.k.a prison, after got 'imprisoned' for almost 5 hours in a small 'cell' with 18 other 'prisoners'. n do u know wad the ppl there forced us to do? the made us wrote lines~!! in BM too~!!! two different papers! non-stop!!! until my hand was darn numb after that~ ooowh..my poor hand....T_T they were really painful just now. but after eating the delicious dinner prepared by my mum, my hand is full of energy to type this thing again~! izint tat amazing, my dear diary?? *pukes*

my dear diary...today i had a short fight with my classmate. he's one of my best frens btw, n he had dissapointed me alot today, until i had to shout at him X.X wana know wad happened, my dear diary? we were taking our exam papers back today, n this fren of mine got below his expections in one of the subject, so he sat in front of the teacher's desk, looking gloomy. when i asked about his marks, he didnt reply, but his fren told me. he got 85 n above. i was actually feeling happy for him, for he's such an intelligent boy, so i complimented him by saying :" wow, tat's very good oledy." after tat, another guy came n shooed him away as he wana argue for marks with the teacher. so this fren of mine, suddenly got angry n went off. i tried to chat with him after tat, but he ignored me.
feeling weird, i asked his best fren whether he was angrying with me o not. n the answer was yes. me n the guy tat shooed him away. the reason he's angry with us? we mock him. O.o''' so i was like, WTF??? i was praising him!!!
alright, maybe he felt abit down at tat time, so i planned to apologise to him during reccess (even though i'd done nth wrong. see how good i am??) i called his name, he turned around, finding tat it was me hu's calling for him, he quickly turned back again like i was a bad sign or sth. ok, clearly he's still angry with me, very angry. i had totally now idea where the hell did i say wrong just to make him jumpy like tat, really! acting like a primary kid. honestly, i was very hurt at the time where he turned back after knowing tat i was the one callin him. he didnt even giv me the chance to apologise! thn hurt turned into anger. i couldnt stand this kind of ppl, so i shouted at him :" Ok, i just wana say tat i'm sorry, alright? bull shit! how come there's ppl like this!" ...n without knowing...i cried...yes, my dairy, i cried for his childish-ness n selfish-ness. but HEY~ i hold my head up after tat! :) anyway, i think he also got hurt after having me shouted at him. good too, coz i really wish tat wad i shouted to him will somehow make him realise how kid-like his attitude is. 17 yrs old oledy, still wana play this ignoring game.

frens asking me whether m i going to call him up again. well, i'm not doing tat. i know his personality, n it's useless to do sth like tat. waste my money n time only. instead i will still treat him like normal days tomolo. it's his own problem if he still prefers to ignore me n make me his enemy. it's fine with me either way, as i'm numb with this kinda things oledy.

anyway, i just hope he'll change his attitude soon, or else he wont get many frens in the future if he continues to behave like tat.

*sigh*

dear diary,

ppl change, so do i. but i duno if i'm changing into the good side or the bad side. i found i cant fit in perfectly with some of my classmates anymore, not like last time. they tok about boys n bras, i dont; they tok about rumours, about couples, gossiping about other ppl's stuff, i dont. well, i do gossip sumtimes, but not as serious as them, where theirs can actually be a bit nasty n bitchy at times. they're abit childish at times, still playing the i-hate-tat-gal-lets-stop-tokin-to-her game. i feel myself like a very old lady when i mix with them. i like some ppl though, esp helibely n also sum of the ppl from J class, my neighbour (esp faye n mangyik). they r crazy, really crazy in a very funny way, not the childish way. n they r not sensitive with kiddy-issues. in short, they r more open minded. i owez hav fun when being around with them :)

dunolah, my dear diary, i'm just scared tat i'll turn into an anti-social girl, coz really...i'm tired n sumhow sick with all the childish attitudes oledy...oh no..i'm getting old =__=

anyway. lets hav sum good news, shall we? :)

I GOT 73% FOR MY CHEMISTRY~!!! YAY~~~~ I'D IMPROVED!!! :D i actually got 50++ last time..hehe....so, i will improve again to get an A for it! weeee~~

next, I GOT 80/85 FOR MY ENGLISH ESSAY!!!!! yaya~!! n i got 48 over 50 for my section B essay, the creative writing!!! wOot!! never expected i can get so high marks for it, coz really, i didnt hav much time to finish my story so i just sort of hurried tru at the ending part, aaah~~ n i thought i'd screwd up my essay~!! ha~!! teacher even wrote comments like "excellent." ( i only found this word on my paper after reading 5 of my frens' paper hu got the same 80 marks as me :p) thn "varied vocabulary" ( for me, they r not enuf, i wana learn more!!!!) "Paragraphs are well planned" (well planned? i was actually rushing tru the whole essay!) n "the interest of the readrer is sustained troughout" (really? good :P) btw, i wrote a story entitled "An Act of Kindness".

so diary, i think i'll stop here at the moment. wana catch sum TV :p

oh ya, dont let anyone touch u ok? (which also means the same as dont tell anyone about wad i wrote after reading it, it's my blog= my diary)

12 comments:

TanPuiWen said...

Hm.. sometimes people really react differently when they are in a bad mood. It happens to me. I do things that hurt my friends when i'm real mad, only knowing that i'm wrong and regret it later. So maybe the same thing will happen to HIM? Hope things go well for u. And congrats for ur result.

me and my coursemates drop by the art exhibition today. they are really amazed by ur drawings. Cheers.

Boon Lee said...

I have an idea who that might be..
Hmm..guess he didn't really mean it, although he's always acting like some sort of jerk during exams period. I dunno why but it's just laid out that way.
Cheer up. Don't let other ppl ruin u day alright? :D

lianshen said...

lolz...i love this kindof guy..i will keep on disturbing ppl like him..it's fun though...lolzzzzz. muhahahahaha

anyway..u can either...scream at him ? or maybe ask him to sit down and tell ur problems to him

and tell him..what u think haha

u get what i mean ?
i did this once..hehe..and it WORKS muhahahahahaha..i'll teach u if u are willing to pay me some BUCKS but not CUbs lolz

well..let me say something pro..
ok his fren said 85 marks..and u said that's avery high marks

by the way....85 over 170? haha
that is 50% ? lolz
or 85 over 90 ?
u need to make sure taht before u say HIGH MARKS..

what subject is that ah ? the 85 marks wan..tell me ler.

eiChi said...

aiyo~ shen ar~ u misunderstood liaw~ he got 85++% over 100~! CHEMISTRY paper kok! n he even ignored me no matter how many times i called him, so how to sit down n tok to him?

@ wenli : aiyah...i just hope he can change this kinda 'kuan'..

@ t.p.wen : me first approached him n tok to him today, but he's still kinda...no hiu no hiu one. hmmph... anyway, where do u guys see the exhibition?

Boon Lee said...

u know wad..
Don't care about him. Not worth doing this, since he's the one who misunderstood ppl 1st.
Let him cool off and at least gain his senses and it's not actually a BIG DEAL for goodness sake!! He'd better changed, if not he'll miss out many ppl around him. Pathetic.

lianshen said...

jus sit down and talk to him la..duh..

haha...maybe i canteach u my skill..it helps me to solve many many many much much much problemsssssssssssssssss hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzz

i waskidding la.. 85 over 170 haha
wow..not bad ah 85 over 100 and he's sad? lolz...is ur fren christopher? or anyone i noe lolz./

eiChi said...

i agree with wenli,

ah san ar, me not like u lar~ u tink he'll listen to u if u just sit down n tok to him meh? i don wana waste my time :p i just laf it off. well u better don heboh-kan this, coz i know u sumtimes tok alot one. haha! XD

Anonymous said...

So immature one. 85 still not gud mer?? just wanna kek they are smart. Sien this kind of people. Haha bras...lolz. And I tot I was airhead??? haha apparently out there got many more girls more airhead thn me hahahaha.

eiChi said...

hehe, boh bien lah, he expected a higher marks ma~ XD btw, i love the word 'airhead'. at first i didn know wad it means, but later when i found out...hey~ this word is CUTE! XD

TanPuiWen said...

saw it at the courthouse there...

lianshen said...

AIRHEAD? AIR LEG? HAHA
WOW..

WELL..I GOT NTG TO SAY..
MAYBE I CAN HELP U TO TALK TO HIM HAHA

eiChi said...

@ wen : izit? eeee~~ i go see liaw~ my art teacher didnt inform me~!

@ AH SAN ARR!!! DONT BE SO KEPOH LAH~! ME WILL DEAL WITH HIM MYSELF. IN THE MEAN TIME, JUST CONTINUE TO BE LIKE MALAYSIA'S 'WU ZHONG XIAN' !!! XD