20061028

go Pink for October :D

for those who've been reading my blog since starting of this year will know that my mum is one of the many women outside who are diagnosed with breast cancer.

of coz at first we were all sad and worried. esp my mum, she was so depressed and always thought of negative things. nonetheles, me, my sis and my dad kept on giving her encouragement, tellin her that everything is going to be alright, that she still has us by her side. during this time, my sis worked even harder to earn enough money to support us, and my dad stayed at home more often to take care of my mum, while me, i just be a good girl and study hard. this is all that i could do.

however, sumtimes my dad had no choice but to go outstation for work, so usually it was only me and my mum in this big house. remember once she ate a fruit which was recommended by our neighbour. as she was having her chemotherapy that time, her body and immune system was very weak and she threw up evrything she ate that day. it was night time already, i could do nothing but only sed encouraging words to her and helped her with the pail n so on, until i sensed sth wasnt right. my mum's face was really pale and she kept on vomiting non-stop. she nearly fainted n had to lay down on bed. i was so panic-stricken so i called up my aunties who live nearby, and my cousins sent her to the hospital. it was found later that her 'garam' level was too low and if we didnt send her to the hospital earlier, she might be in a very serious condition..*gulp*. i was left at home of coz, with my cousin. my mum didnt allow me to go with her. n i cried, becoz i couldnt do anything to help her. i was angry at myself. i kept asking myself why am i still 17 n only know how to study? i wana to be able to help my mum like my sis too. i was really scared that time, didnt know what wll happen to my mum.

but now, one month after the last radiotherapy, my mum regains her strenghth to move forward and continues her normal lifestyle. although she cant do heavy work anymore, but yes, i'm so happy that she bravely moves out from the biggest obstacle is her life. im so proud of her :) so in the latest drawing competition, they were 3 titles for us to choose. one, the best time of my life. two, friendship. n three, a drawing competition. i chose to draw the first title, the best time of my life. and i drew myself hugging my recovered mother, with a pink ribbon pinned on her shirt, n decorated my drawing with jimmy's style graphics.

this morning was the prize giving ceremony, and i won the first prize. more $ into my coin box again :p n the comment the judges gav me was :"original feeling and expression." my mum went with me too, and she looks so happy until now :)

yup. Mum, you are the best and strongest woman in this world!!! (followed by my sis, thn is me, muahahaha) mum, i'll study hard and pass my SPM with flying colours :)

let's go Pink for October!!! even though it's only a few days left ;p

10 comments:

lianshen said...

nike said
just do it

adidas said
impossible is nothing

i said
combine nike and adidas
u can do anything =)
oh man..what am i saying ?

Eichi..jia you lor..
and to your mum jia you also =)

Mang Yik said...

eichi,sad and overwhelmed to hear that.Everybody love their mums best.Like lianshen,i'ld say the same too."jia you" Go on.God is fair to everybody but life isnt fair.Believe in God and He'll owes be there for us.

Cheh!I'm a normal human being who would go online.Not every day but once in a while.I wont study all day.Although my results did drop a bit,but i'm happy with it.U know i got 4th!I used to get top 3.life isnt fair hor?

Its good that u got a chance to show how much u love ur mum! =) Keep it up.Ur mum must be very proud of u!!!!!

eiChi said...

thnx guys ^.^ yup, ah san, i'll buy both nike n adidas next time, thn i can do anything! lol!! :D n mang yik, true true, life aint fair. but we still need to work hard to get wad we deserve ^.^ 'jia you' to u too!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that's amazing. she sounds like an incredibly strong woman doing everything by herself like that. You're very lucky!

xx

eiChi said...

hi tilda :D thnx for droppin by at my blog. yup, my mum is a very strong woman ^.^ she doesnt do everything by herself though, i help her too :p

Anonymous said...

eiChi!!!!ur mom rocks!!!no wonder ur so strong urself :P ur family is so incredibly blessed!!! and thanks for incresing breast cancer awareness amongst us!!!! :DDDD

vee said...

everything going well.. dun worry... :P

vee said...

btw, adidas .,.... my fav.... impossible is nothing!!!!!!

YeonG said...

yeah... impossible is nothing!! Jia YoU~!! =)

eiChi said...

@everyone : thank you so much for all the 'oils' n d concerns :) i love you guys too~~~ muacks~~ i'll definitely will 'jia you' with everything i do! my mama oso! :D