20061116

finally...it's here...ATACK!!!

YATTA~~~ ONE DOWN 10 MORE TO GO!!! :D

still got 10 more...O.O'''.....

anyway, it'll soon be over and the world is MINE!!! nyahahahaha

so i had my first paper yesterday, which is Chinese. and i'm so friggin worry about the Chinese essay i wrote!!! it's not like i didnt know how to write it or something, but the fact that i'd taken a big risk in writing an essay entitled something like "be the master of your own life" (basically it means you are the one that control your own life and not others) and i wrote a story (or a fiction) about me growing up, mixing with the wrong bunch of people, getting tired of the life i have, and slowly realize that i am the one that control my own life, not others. well..the story may sounds OK, but i didnt use any proverbs or anything like it in my essay! i did use some metaphors and so on....but are these enough? O.o''' what if the examiner doesnt like my essay? .........eeeesh~ dont care liaw~ it's over already and the only thing i can do know is hoping frantically that the examiner is a good o person that detest the slightest idea of failing student :)

as for Chinese paper 2...to the tell the truth, i was really relieved with it 'coz it's not as bad as i'd thought! :D i mean, it's easier than those that we did in school. well..not all lah. some questions were asked in such a tricky way that we must be really careful to answer them..X.x i hope i answered them correctly. if not i'd probably screw up my Chinese paper. who knows? there's only one student who got A1 for chinese in our school last year! but how knows too...maybe this year there'll be more A1ssss~~ muahahahaha

so lets just hope for the best.

now that the SPM has really started and..oh well...i did feel tense at first, but after these two papers, do you know what i did at home? WATCH TV!!! weee~~~ animax rox babe! muahahaha~ then study abit History (the next test in on Monday, BM and History) ...grew 'sien'..switched on my precious PC and played around in Photoshop..learning how to CG pics (i must really thank Faye for influencing me to become a DeviantArt addict, which also brings me towards the love for digital art. THANK YOU FAYE~~) after that...picked up my History book again..fell asleep...until Boon Lee msg me, woke me up and continue studying again :) so i must thank Boon Lee also, hehe....but then, after an hour, i felt really REALLY sleepy and couldnt concentrate anymore, might as well just sleep. so i slept a 9.30 pm last night...woke up at 10.30pm coz my mum was shouting at me for not finishing my MILO...continue to sleep after that until 8 am this morning......YESH~ LONGEST SLEEP EVER~!

ok ok, so today i hav enough energy to operate my Tut-tut Train (i hope =_=) the war of the Chinese is over and now i need to sharpen my swords and katanas and guns and bombs and zanpakutou and reiatsu and Innocence and DeathNote and etc. (sorry, too much anime influences) to face another war...which will be recorded in the Book of History and also Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka....so Chiaoz~

*************************************************************

要来的,总是会来。

this quote is taken from boonlee@Helibely's blog, which reminds me of the quote i used to use when i was in the lower secondary form.

What will come, will come. And you'll have to meet it, when it does.
- Rubeus Hagrid (last page of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)


you must think that i was childish to make this quote as my motto last time. but really, it gave me strength to move foward , without fearing what would come in the future, so that i was always ready and meet them confidently. thinking back, this quote really helps me to get alot more stronger in dealing with all those difficult situations in life.

i think it's time to use it again as my motto :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo eichi!!!gambate!!!!! n good luck in ur SPM!!!! :DDDD

Boon Lee said...

yea, it's here..it's now...sigh, I'm tired though

eiChi said...

faye~ you too! gambate ne!!! n wenli, if u feel tired, thn stop and rest awhile. after that, dont forget to continue to move on :D dont give up! jia you~!!! :D

lianshen said...

lianshen always learn Herodotus
saying " those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it again" so learn sejarah ! haha

eiChi said...

yea yea~! learn Sejarah! just think that Sejarah is fun! muahahaha!