20061227

the last 5I party, 2006. the end

.... something is wrong with my internet connection. it went haywire since this morning, won't even sign me into MSN or let me watch animes on YouTube.....O.O'''' *shakes modem violently* hey hey! do you get a cold or sumthing??i know that the weather these days are kinda freaky, but still u still hav a mistress to serve~~!!!! T_T

life without internet sure is hell...relo... but thank god it still allows me to type this post! *sigh*

anyways, last night was the last gathering for 5I students at Priscilla's house, which also kinda served as a Christmas gathering :) and everyone was asked to wear RED to heat up the christmas atmosphere :p so here are some of the picsss~ + candid shots! Muahaha!! wheeeeee~~ :D
yaya, the host! :D
the guys...EeHung, Gordon and Kokphin are chatting happily :)
me and Phyllis and Yingying ;)
i think he just came back from Hawaii......what a huge shock for all of us when he arrived like tat!
hohoho~! like wad wenli sed in her blog. those with cameras were busy taking PHOTOS!!
oh yeah~ XD
after dinner, we all enjoyed ourselves with the '5I video' that Priscillas had documented :p
me and my best friend-Ruth! frens forever :D
well, after that, Pris gave each of us a questionair to fill in. asking sum erm...sticky questions ^.^U thn everyone was bz fillin in thier answers. n tat moment of silence freakily reminded me of exam time..=_=''''
good buddies XD
haha..yes..we're sisters..ehem...buahahahaha! XD n here come sum candid shots!!! :p
told u! they r cousins!!!
Pris also gave everyone of us a present! gosh!!! tat's so good of her *touching touching* T_T so everyone was darn happy to receive a christmas present, esp this guy.....=_=
happy Aylwin...
and the happy family...
thn GROUP PHOTO!!! :D n we were posing the same pose for like 10 minutes just to take this group pics! Pris's dad acted as the camera man n was responsible for more thn 6 cameras!!!
too bad not all of 5I went last night, as they are already at outer space..ehem..
n so these are the presents i recieved last night. one from Pris, one from Cin, n the other from Allan (me n him kinda made a trade. he wanted me to download n burnt the Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus for him, so i kinda forced him to buy me sth in return as a christmas gift since he was in KL when he requested for the anime...i'm bad..:p)
so i opened Pris gift first, n saw THIS!!!! O.O'''
wait...there's sth written on the box..
n so these are the presents. a photoframe from pris, a small notebook from Cin, n the guitar keychain from allan. thank u very very very much! XD
n this is wad written inside the card pris gave me one.
thnx, pris. u are so sweet :) but well..i'm sure tat i'll change :p into a better person, n a much brighter star :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well...it's been 2 whole years that i study and play and grow together with them. i really really miss the times we had during classes...teasing our teachers...playing pranks on each other...celebrating birthdays with either wicked or humourous way....discussing science subjects together... ah great. time flies. now is time for me to say 'bye bye' to these memorable scenes, n greet 'hello' to the uni life.

but i promise that i wont forget these moments we'd shared together :) because you are all part of my life now. without you all, there'll be an empty hole in my story book. so u guys are really important to me :)

to all my 5I friends, i say "LONG LIVE OUR 5I KINGDOM!"
to my 5J friends, esp Faye, Mangyik n Hil, i say "YOU GUYS ROCKS TOO!"
and to everyone, i say "FRIENDS FOREVER and LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FUTURE!" :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bleh. our 5J got NOTHING! soooo cacat one. Priscilla very eng lah! first time i see got ppl actually bother to do something for their class. *applause* sigh~ wud sumbody frm 5J organise a party lidis too???

eiChi said...

haha..yea, Priscilla really is sth :) well, u can actually throw a party fo r ur class :p maybe on 31 Dec XD a countdown party for 5J XD XD XD XD