20061227

Server not Found

seems like most of the countries in South East Asia got affected by the earthquake that happened in Taiwan...this explains why my internet connection was like 'kou sai' yesterday :3

i couldnt sign in MSN, couldnt go to Youtube to watch Ouran High School Host Club (an anime...), couldnt visit Club Bleach Forum, couldnt get my fav songs, couldnt look for D.Gray-man..in short, i couldnt do the things which i usu do when i'm onlline =_= n the only places that i could go are Blogger and DevianArt. what the?? n only after 12 am today that i FINALLY can do anything i want in internet! =_='''

worse still, my sis was planning on giving me job to do today tru MSN n now?? becoz of the stupiak connection i was almost bored to death at home! seriously! n infront of my pc! so now my sis will send me the job tomolo..n the deadline is TOMOLO EVENING!!! O.O'''

okok..rush hour tomolo is. as in the morning i need to go n get myself a passport so that i can go to Singapore next month. hope the process wont take long. thn when i get home, i'll quickly switch on my pc n wait for the job.... aaah..heki heki~ no problem one XD as i'm quite famous for my speed in particular anything esp drawing but except eating :p

ok thn...this was how i spent my whole day without internet.

9.30 am till 12.30 pm - sit patiently infront of my pc n tried for like dozens times to sign myself into msn or go to my fav websites...in the end failed...so i viewed my collection of anime pics that stored in my pc...

1.30 pm till 3 pm - drew alot of crappy drawings...only 2 turned out nice enuf...

3 pm onwards - tried to sign in but to no avail again. indulged myself with photoshop...posted my crappy drawings into Deviant art...

7 pm till 8 pm - sat in the living room........

9.pm onwards - took out my D.Gray-man anime and watched again...actually i just listened to it =_= i was sketching sum pics again tat time....

12 am till now - YATTA!!! I CAN FINALLY USE INTERNET FREELY~!!! n for tat i waited for a whole day... go die lar u streamyx..T_T

my mum sed i was used to using internet for a whole day oledy when she saw me lying on the bed..with white bubbles coming out from my mouth. i'm just joking. well anyway i guess she;'s right. i must not rely on internet tooooo much. i sud do sth else like drawing or reading :) but oh well, it;'s HOLS!! this is the only time tat i can log onto internet whenever i want..must not waste the best chance of viewing anime non-stop!

okok, my craps shall end here. need to wake up damn early tomolo...so sweet dreams everyone! thank god that my internet connection cameback to life again! nyaaaaa~~
-------------------------------------------------------------------

drawings that were done yesterday..the day without internet ^.^U...




i watch too much D.Gray-man recently.....

9 comments:

Andrew Ho said...

ya........stupid earthquake

MiKa SH Wee said...

Why is it so slow?

International Link Outage - Official TMNET Statement

eiChi said...

@andrew ho : yea..=_=''' anyway, thnx for visiting my blog :)

@ak: guess i can only online freely either at dawn or midnight T_T

Timothy said...

EICHI, this is Faye's brother. The fact that we all Malaysian's can even access the internet, you to post this blog post, me to comment here, is nothing short of a miracle. The cable that broke made Malaysian ALONE loose 7Gbits (7500mbits) of international bandwidth.

Right now, Tmnet has routed their connections through HK and Australia, and to a certain NZ. All these 3 countries are suffering from overload, as SIngapore, malaysia, indon, thailand are all suddenly routing through HK and AU. Tmnet has also reactivated their old satellite link, and Jaring has somehow managed to drag out their NY-BKJ satelite links. Either way, latency in high, and packet loss is amazing (70% in some cases).

More details on my blog if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

@tim: ....*speechless* u can be a journalist...anyway, i just hope this situation wont last long T_T

Pink Cotton said...

YAAA

need to think of sth that doesnt need the internet to help me past time 2nite...

yao si!!i really like ur first pic!!
man!ur drawings r really good!..ahahah it looks like sth out of a comic book!...

Anonymous said...

i know! watch TV!! :D

n thnx for the comment..hehe...but too bad i hvn got the skill to draw out a manga yet :p

Anonymous said...

I wish your internet wud be down more often. then i can see more beautiful drawings by u ehehehe. i nvr knew how helpless I am witout the net. every few mins wud sign in like wanna die lidat. if my internet gone i tink i wud really die lah. so cannot function witout it.

eiChi said...

lol..same same...we all cant live without internet =_= i really wonder how our parents spent thier time when they are young :p