20061204

MERDEKA!

ok, so here i am.

after waiting for like months n finally it's over. totally over. no more sickening BM textbooks n reference books in the future. do u know wad i did when i first step into my messy room? throw all my books into the boxes my dad had prepared for me. MUAHAHAHA! this marks the end of my high school life :)

there's just too many things that i wana say now. mainly my feelings about leaving highschool, saying goodbye to all those friends who've stood beside me all along, those crazy partners, funny teachers... i'll just leave these feelings for d future posts. right now, as promised, i'll list out my holiday planssssssssssssssssss *evil grins*

ehem.

- find a part time design job at a nearby design company
- draw and design my own artworks
- style myself up *ehem* going for a hair make-over tomorrow*ehem*
- fill my brain with lot more interesting knowledge (not the boring things we learnt in school =_=)
- play more with illustrator n photoshop to sharpen my skills
- READ MANGAS!!! n also download animess :p
- buy a digicam and pratise myself to become a pro photographer
- design my own clothes and if possible, find sumone to help me make them :p
- go shopping..cinemas...PARTIES!! oh yea~ 5 parties coming on XD here are the dates
>5th Dec - Aylwin's place, party just for 5I ppl
>7th Dec - Mang Yik's birthday party
> 8th Dec - Kok Phin's place, 5I ppl too...
> 16th Dec - Jason's place, time for a mini concert XD cant wait to sing on tat night!
> 26th Dec - Christmas gathering at Priscilla's house!
damn i LOVE my class! :)


hmm...did i miss out anything?

if i didnt, well. time for me to go XD coz tomorrow will be a bz day for me as i'm out in the town the whole day~~~ doing what u ask? u'll be informed tomorrow night. only if i hav the energy left to blog. :p

ok thn. i'm going sleep :D

IT'S SO OVER!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! add one more party to ur list. I'm havin my bday party on dec18. better come hehe

lianshen said...

im also used to be 4I studentcan i join ?> haha

hibiscus can i hjoin ur party / haha

Pink Cotton said...

KNOCK KNOCK

not yet back ker???

*waiting for updates*

LOL

eiChi said...

@hibiscus : eeee!! YAY! another Party!!!! eh eh, tell me ur add le :p

@ah san: just go nia la. haha. u owez v thick face one. Muahahaha XD

@pink cotton: man! i just got back from the party la! so damn tired ;p