20061205

Booyah!~

*deep breath*

December is a Party Marathon Month for me, n i just got back from one. MUAHAHA! i'm so excited right now!!!! i wana make a complete list of the parties tat i'm gona attend again!!!! Wahaha~~~ XD

5th Dec - 5I fairwell party at Aylwin's house, which i just attended. details recorded below :p
7th Dec - Mang Yik's birthday party at her house. (woOt! a 5J party! yay~)
8th Dec - another 5I fairwell party at Kok Phin's house. sweeto~~
16th Dec - Jason's super party + mini concert. yep yep, there's gona be a small concert perform by US! muahaha!
18th Dec - Hannah just invited me for her birthday party! :DDDD thank u hannah~!!! gona buy a very cool n pinkish present for ya!
26th Dec - a Christmas gathering for 5I ppl at Priscilla's house! :D

i'm tellin ya! most likely i'll gain 10 kg after this December! O.O''''

anyway. i'm gona blog about my first day after SPM now..hehe...

so this mornin, i went for a hair cut! Yay! so happy! can cut off my lousy long hair and hav a short, styled, kinda spiky hair!!!! nyaaa~~~ i love my hair now! *^_^* i dyed it too!!! nth colourful or astonishing one la...not plannin to bleach my hair :p just dyed it dark brown...close to black..yea..like it this way :) coz the color matches the eyebrows. if u dye ur hair orange n ur eyebrows still black...it's weird =_= n ah lian.... well, the whole process took me 2 hours (i must thank my dad alot coz he waited for the whole 2 hours at the coffee shop under the hair salon O.o''') from 8.30 am till 10.30, n i paid RM80 for it :D at first i was plannin to highlight my hair..but it'll be more expensive...sumwhere near 120++....so i abandoned the idea n stick to normal dye-ing :p wise eh?

after that, my dad dropped me at Parkson to meet with my frens - Helibely, Ruth, Cindy n Siang Ling. so the 5 of us just shopped n shopped n shopped...bought each other's birthday present ( as we were bz with our studies during their birthdays..didnt hav time to buy..) went round n round inside Parkson n Tun Jugah....my frens kept buying n i just kept seeing.........=_= i wana save my money for the visit to KL on January 2007 :p so i just 'tahan' my 'naluri' to buy the stuff that i 'saliva-ed'. hehehe...

ok, after the shopping, we just went straight to Aylwin's house. it was still 3++ pm tat time. helibely went home first, as she couldnt attend the party ...sad..=_=...anyway, we'll giv u see the photos we took :p so the taxi driver drove us to a pottery shop near Aylwin;s house n his father came out to pick us :p b4 tat, i went into the pottery shop n bought myself 2 cheap n pretty bracelet! :D i'm wearing one of them now~~ right, back to topic. when we reached his house, Diana n Marvin were already there helping Aylwin to prepare the food (we got ordered a catering...but they wana make more :p) n the chicken for barbecue. well...me n ruth are not the 'kitchen-type', so both of us just stayed at the living room n played with Aylwin;s bro 'yang qing' while the others were working hard at the back....*feeling guilty* XD

anyway, FINALLY I KNOW HOW TO PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT! :D yang qing~~~~~ now u can gime a any yang qing n i'll play the 'Da Chang Jing' @ Jewel In the Palace's theme song for u! muahahahahahaha~~~~~ XD so the whole afternoon me n ruth just practised n practised the song until we could teach the others that came after that :p hiakhiakhiakhiak oh btw, helibely, there;s sth u must know so tat u can 3 8 3 8 next time. Siang Ling n Aylwin's 10 yrs old bro really click le! true~! u can ask either Cindy or Ruth for tat! haha!

ppl started coming between 6.30-7.00 pm, n the catering came sumtime around 7 pm. so late one =_= anyway, we still had a very great n delicious dinner :p played around Aylwin's house (good tat his house is big :p) a group of guys stayed inside the house playing Aylwin's lil bro's PS2....one group of girls sit on the comfortable sofa n chit chatting....another group circled around Aylwin's 'yang qing' n 'gu zheng'.....another group played chinese chess...another group played cards...another group was outside the house still eating..another one bz barbecued the chicken :p wad? wondering which group i belonged to? haha. EVERYONE of them :p i mixed with this group thn jumped to another one the next minute...'kiang' le? XD n they all brought digicams~!!! O.o''' nvm..eiChi, be patient, u're getting one soon :)

as one of our sweet classmates, Deborah, is moving to KL soon, all of us also decided to giv her a surprise :) we signed our names on the big photograph of 5I ppl which we had taken straight after the Bio paper3 at school...thn me n ruth hid ourselves in a room n make a messy present bag to put in the big photo n gav to Deborah :) i really worked hard on the present bag u know? at first Aylwin wana buy a fame for the photo n just giv it to Deb like dat, but no photo frame to be found, so they threw me a present wrapper n 2 scissors, thn asked me to think of a way to put the photo so tat it wouldnt look so plain =_= n u know wad i did? first, i asked for 'selotape', strings n a hole puncher. n together with ruth, we made a present bag! weeee~~ so proud of my brilliant idea XD n Deb was happy to receive it!

most of them went home by 10.30pm. wel..i 'lompang' Diana's car home so i stayed there until 11 sth, as she needed to clear the mess n wash the dishes :p so most of tat time i just kacau-ed the rock n heavy metal lover Jason. u know y i kacau him? coz he played 'gu zheng'!!!!!!! yes yes! he played it! not bad oso leh!!! just imagine a punky guy with dark-oranged hair (ya, he dyed his hair too) n wearing black specs playing a soft n beautiful chinese traditional instrument!!!! can u picture it? haha!

ah! 1.10 am liaw~~ i wana sleep now! =_= had been outside the house for the whole day..aikss...i know tat this post kinda end so abruptly but really, i wana zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. so ciaoz~! :D

Party Marathon Month begins!!!! XD

14 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Hey.. I was wondering if you can do me a favour. I'm hoping to change the layout of my blog. Can you help me?

Mang Yik said...

Very happy hor.So unfair!!!!!!My SPM juz ended 35 minutes ago.U noe coz all of you kinda celebrated after the last paper on mon,it also made me lose the mood to continue exam.So,i screwed up my Economics paper.Argh!!! The teacher was so confident that i can get A1 for it.now?????so sorry for her.Sob sob.Oh ya.since Deborah got a present coz she's goin to KL,i'm also goin to KL after NS.Do i get 2 presents 2mr???hehehehe....... i'm so........undescribable!!!!!!! I'm reli sad coz i have to be in a very deserted NS camp for 3 months!!!!!! I got Sarikei camp.Ppl said that camp is.......bo mik kia punya!!!! Those in West Msia can go shopping.....us?????? haih!!!See you tomorrow....

Mang Yik said...

Got cha!!!U commented in faye's deviant art saying come to my house and kacau kacau hor........ i wonder how my house would be tomorrow.u noe 5J ppl's hands very itchy punya.Hilary and Chris wants to drink champagne at my house.would u join in????hahaha.... mayb i'll get a couple of Shandy.......wad do u guys want to do at my house? mayb think of sum games....haih.....

eiChi said...

@Sabrina: change ur blog layout? ok..i'll try to help you :p i'm sure you hav msn right? add me in msn. tayeichi_17@hotmail.com n we'll tok about it there :)

@mang yik: hiakhiakhiakhiakhiak~ no need to think of games one lah. once we're there we'll automatically create sum games. XD

Anonymous said...

wow mang yik u actually go to my dA...o_O didnt think anyone would go there....:P yesh i wanna get drunk at ur place XD XD jk thought of any games n stuff yet? Or are we going to be left to our own devices? And whats up for the food? :)

Mang Yik said...

oh food?plenty! the fried la.....the hot.....the cold...the not so hot and not so cold oso available.haha.... my mum ordered everything without telling me coz i was stil down wif sickening econs that time.u said so arr about games.dun complain that its boring.one good thing is that we dun have to clean up.everything is paper and plastic,so juz eat and throw.i mean cups those stuff la not plastic food.haha....u guys if come earlier arr.....i'm not sure whether the food arrive oredi coz my mum will only collect the food at 6 pm.and......a chocolate flavoured birthday cake.no special design for the cake coz my mum went to the bakery herself and said she lazy to choose.haih...so sad.if not can have sum kind of spunky design.yea!

Mang Yik said...

oh ya,faye.i wanted to post a comment on ur dA but couldnt find the comment thingy.or memang non-members cant comment?or there's sumting wrong wif my eyes?i like the tea-ceremony pic.its great!!!!!!!

eiChi said...

eh? no special cake? *sob sob* eh eh, mangyik, where ur mum buy the food ar? delicious one o not :p n the drinks...i want champagne n coke!! :D oh ya, dont forget we need sum desserts too :p

about the DA, ya, u need to be a member if u wana comment :p so...mangyik~ join DA with us! XD

Mang Yik said...

hah?join DA?i suck at drawing!!!the cake juz chocolate flavour with some kiwi and friuts on top.My mum say got some chocolate spray oso.the food is "restaurant cooked" from Pending.i think nice la.hope so la.got dessert!ice-cream!!!!dats y i said got cold one food ma.got pepsi cola la.champagne arr.mayb i ask my mum to buy the "ciplak" grape wine.quite effective oso la.haha

eiChi said...

aiyah, u no need to be so gud at drawing to join DA one. u can oso put the photos u took there bah :) share share with us. n u really gona buy the wine? waseh~~ thn i must really prepare myself for tat lo~ coz i never drink wine b4 :p

Mang Yik said...

de wine cheap nia.ok la.wont be replying liao.will be back later.going to pick my bro from his campus then going to my aunt's house awhile.c u later.

Pink Cotton said...

hmmm rm80 for cut + dye is quite cheap ler...or isit bcos ur hair's short? :)

where did u do ur hair?

eiChi said...

at Summer Land. near batu kawa there. above the 'Big Mouth' food court :D

Pink Cotton said...

ohhhh...
its good ka? :)