20070117

Happy Together

aaah...most of my friends have started their uni life. faye...mang yik ...helibely...aylwin...n wad? kenneth chen goes to ACCA?? well this is quite a big news to me as he told me b4 that he likes engineering alot =_=''' ruth, milton n wan hui too, all three of them go to Sedaya for A levels.... some of them, like hou kee and gary..are still waiting for the SPM results to come out b4 making any decisions. high school has ended, we are all still moving on, just with a different pace tat's all. n GOSH, I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

after one week of no MSN-ing, i finally signed in into my account just now (of course when my sis isnt using the pc la. n today, she went to meeting since 2 pm until now, so..her internet is basically mine..:P) ok, back to topic. i signed into MSN, n aaah~~ first to greet me is Hou Kee!!! such a nice friend XD i'm doubting that maybe he greeted me just bcoz he desperately wanted to chat, as most of our frens hav already studying or working part time ;p muahahaha. anyway, we all know tat he's a nice guy, n i guess we r going to meet at Singapore. haha! he's going to Singapore for vacation on Friday. same as me too :D my parents gona arrive at KL tomolo n my sis decided to take us down to Singapore on Friday. coincidence eh? XD see u there, HK!

met Gary and Allan online too. Allan was just bz playing computer game...same old allan =_= ... n Gary's still...thinking about Honey and Clover n of course..Yamada-san..=_= but where's helibely?? just when i was looking for her name thn i remembered, she started her ACCA course already....argh...i miss u guys too much.... btw, 5I ppl, hav u all recieved Pricilla's email? about the Time Box thingy? wonder when will be the next gathering for all of us. heard from Hou Kee that Aylwin's gona drive us around n visiting houses on CNY :p cant wait for tat!

*sigh* everyone's growing up. from primary one till form 5..we hav all grown n changed alot :) last time enemies are now my friends, n we'll all continue to make more new friends from different schools or different states or different countries n even different ages! when i followed my sis to her meetings n so on, i found out that, most of her working friends are in their 30s n 40s. unbelievable XD i really wonder how many frens can i make when i go into Uni, n wad kind of frens are they. i'd like to meet different types of ppl, n get to know them :) but i'm sure we all will.

gah, i'm blabbering again XD i just felt abit nolstalgic when i chatted with my frens just now. the life of 5I people. btw, where's Jason, Marvin, Yun yew? the 3 muskeeters (correct spelling?) of our class? n also the girls..ying ying, sharina, fanny, diana, cai yan, catherine...all of them!

CNY, plz come quickly!!! XD

*p/s my sis dreaded this year's CNY as it's a dateline for another huge project. wish her all the best :D*

3 comments:

TanPuiWen said...

even up till now i'm still reminenscing what we used to do in the old days. and it's very very fun... cherish what u have now. =) it'll mean a lot to you in the future.

hwen said...

Life goes on, Ei Chi. It never stops no matter what you do. Unless you are considering to end your life by committing suicide, haha!

eiChi said...

@t.p.wen: yup...i'll remember all my high school moments with those crazy frens XD

@thwen: nah~~~ i wont commit suicide lah~~ such a sinful thing to do :p