20070112

KL days

k! Limkokwing stuff are settled! even the Education Department from KL wana give me financial aid for my further studies~ nyaaa~~~~ :D Creative Multimedia here i come!!!!!

n finally i can get my hand on the internet! muahahahaha!!!! so Update UPDATE~~ :D

first day when i got here, i was stucked at my sis's office. i asked for sth to do but she told me to play first..so...erm..no internet..they dont like Jap songs...no pc to use.... =_+''' so by the evening my cousin took pity on me and brought me to One Utama and we wandered around....bought some cheap stuff...n then we all had lunch there and watched Sinking of Japan at the cinema inside the mall until 10.30 pm. n i tell you, Sinking of Japan sucks. that's it. dont ever go n watch. it disappoints me a lot >:(

the second day...woke up at 11.30 am and went out to One Utama again to meet Faye n Mangyik. we 'travelled' both the old and new wing of One Utama n gosh!! our legs were numb by the end of the day!!! oh, we also met Chris Chin there too! too bad Hilary is in NS now...muahahahaha...*more evil laughs*

the 3rd, 4th day.....my sis finaly gav me work to do. some graphics design..like logos..graphics on the wall...n etc. can got to online for a while... n yea~~ i got a laptop to play with!!! (my sis's bf's one la) oh ya, it's on the 4th day that my sis n her bf (BK koko) brought me to the LUCT Cyberjaya Campus for registration, n BK koko paid the RM 300 registration fees for me :) really thanks him alot! btw, for this whole degree course (which takes 4 yrs to complete) i just need to pay that RM300! muahaha! even the resource fees n other 'rojak' fees are included in the full scholarship they giv me!!!! :D :D :D

on the 4th day too, BK koko dropped me off at BORDERS situated in TheCurve so that i can get to read my fav, MANGAS!!!!! :D he dropped me off at 3 pm sth.......n they came to pick me up at around 6pm sth...so after i read most of the mangas in the bookshop (dang, my hands bcome so numb after i'd finished reading them!) i 'explore' the shopping mall myself. from north side to the south, n from the east to the west. aaaarr~~~ n hyuuu hyuuuu~~ i'd been to some anime shops n i saw Tsubasa Chronicles and DeathNote Artbook!!! both cost around RM50!!! I WANT~~ n also a big n original Ryuk figurine, costs about RM70.....i want........................T_T

thn yesterday was..like...omg. i followed my sis n her bf to Penang 8.30 am in the morningfor their meeting at new shopphing mall, called QueensBay, n we reached back to KL here at around 1.30 am, within 24 hours. =_= n while they were meeting with sum Datos n Datins n other big uncles, i spent the entire afternoon, from 1 pm to 6 pm, inside the Penang QueensBay shopping mall. 5 hours!!!! @.@ i wonder if i can spend the whole 5 hours inside Kuching's mall. most probably i'd be a dead fish oledy just after 2 hours inside either Parkson or TunJugah or Sarawak Plaza. anyway, so i bought some fashion accesories at the mall (my sis felt kinda guilty for leaving me alone in the mall for so long, so she told me to buy wadever i want first :p) n also a TL girl superb T-shirt that i love alot!!!! XD

as for today~ graphics work again :p designed sth like a mural wall for a party room inside the children theme park, Starship Galactica situated inside One Utama :)

n tomolo, my sis told me they need to go to Genting for another meeting. aaah...another day for 'mall stalking' ..alone..;p

n i gotta go now~~ my sis n her bf are closing the office soon!!! eesh! not enuf time to upload any pics!!! grrr~~ gtg!! they are rushing me!! bye bye~~~~~

2 comments:

hwen said...

*gasps* I'm so jealous! You have a full scholarship to study Creative Multimedia from LUCT!? I must murder you when I get the chance!

Haha, glad for you anyway. Congrats! All the best! And have fun!

Sinking of Japan sucks eh? Hmm, I wasn't that interested to watch the movie when I first saw the trailer. Guess the movie trailer tells too much/little about the movie...

Anonymous said...

hehehehe..:p omg~ thn i need to do do sum counter attack!muahahaha~ :p thnx anyway :) n yea, Sinking of Japan = boring + sucks + too much romance scene + too typical + ending is very very retro....=_=