20070221

New Year Photoblog!

the festive atmosphere has passed...and it's just the 4th day of Chinese New Year! dang! when i was young, i wished that the new year holidays would last longer, perhaps a week, or just more than 4 days (coz usually we only had 3 or 4 hols last time). now? class starts on next Monday, and here, sitting in front of the computer for the whole afternoon, i sincerely wish that the class will start tomorrow.

but heck! i havent even finished my homework yet! and they are still 2 or more designs for me to finish by end of this month! ok, so one week of new year holiday is fine i suppose =_= i just need to find something to do to kill the remaining time. GIME MY SAMURAI!!!! kidding.

lets move on to erm...my Chinese New Year :D muahahahaha~~~..... lame....

anyway, so this is my first day of Chinese New Year. we (chinese) call this day '大年初一', or direct translation - 'big year first one', which is simply stands for 1 January for chinese calendar.

enough of pig talk, oink. so on this day every year, my mother's side relatives will gather at my late grandma's house (which is where i live now) and..erm..chit chat away~~~ while we cousins will just do the same routine every year - photoss taking. yes, because just on this day that can all of us cousins gather together and have a some sort of 'reunion' :p so basically we just do this EVERY Chinese New Year

my sister (on the left) and my cousin ahmei on the right. my mum is laughing at the back :p

from left to right : me, ahching, sis and ahmei :D

we are super cousins!! yay!!! the usual 4 plus 2 handsome lads XD

neh~ these 2 handsome lads XD left one is ahbao koko n the other is ahbi koko :p

and now i must announce that, in our big family (including cousins), there exist an unoriginal S.H.E. and during EVERY chinese new year, this 'S.H.E' will work hard together to 'release' their albums.



ok, thank you for the attention. i know this version of S.H.E isn't as good as the original one :p

next, we have more photos!

at big uncle's house..

i just wana put myself in my blog, ok? :p

me and my mum!!!

sis singing karaoke and that's my dad....waiting for his turn..;p

eiChi and EL-dino!!!! i know i know. she's prettier than me and i'm more to handsome...ehem...jk..

and 'chieng chieng chieng chieng~~' say hello to the TAY family~~ :D

"hello, happy pig year, oink!" :D

2nd day of Chinese New Year

and it's my dad's side relatives that we went to visit :) (actually i was supposed to go visit meekok and milton with piaw and kenneth, but thn, kenn-chan, the only driver here, couldnt make it. so we had to canceled the plan. it was meekok's n piaw's birthday that day btw) all the 姑姑 姑丈 'pe pe' etc. and most of my cousins on this side are already married, and have kids that scream "表姑" when they see me and my sis ^.^''' and some of them are really really naughty but cute at the same time XD well..i didnt take much photos of them though =_=

relatives..chit chat...

and this is my super duper cute little niece~~ aaww~~ she's just so curious about everything she sees and touch and take everything around her!!!!

and this is my nephew :) he keeps telling people that he's primary one already :p

after that, my Chinese Club 2005/06 friends came to visit me!! :D (actually it was me who want them to come....:p) they are all a year older than me! hehe..and i really miss them so much! esp Amy and Hui Ying :D
yay~~~ i miss you all~~

thn no more visitors came, so me, my sis and my cousin began to JUMP!!!!!! like this!!!!



and my little cousin - Brian, came, and he jumped too..well..not really jump..=_=''

he wore all blue...

and all of us agreed that this picture is the best jump shot taken:p
ahahahahaha.....plz, dont laugh. you guys can also do anything out of boredom. life is too short. we must appreciate our every move.....JUMP!!!

oh btw, hav you guys noticed sumthing different on me?

aaaaaahh!!! i wore a skirt!!!!! O.O''' n trust me, perhaps this skirt will be collecting dust after this CNY...........but luckily this skirt i bought isnt so girlish, it's in fact, quite funky, those Japanese style one :p i bought it at Momoe. hehehe...so maybe i might wear it sum other time *evil grin*

CNY 3rd day!!!!!

or a.k.a super visiting day!!!!!! i woke up at 8.30 am, went to Aylwin's house at 9 am, n tada~~~ me, aylwin, ruth, terrence, hou kee, diana, wanhui and catherine started our journey to the 13 houses!!! XD

yay~~~ i just wana show you my PMK t-shirt :p

ok, so here are the photos.

at Aylwin's living room. hou kee wasnt there yet. he's the last to arrive, bcoz of a fish inside his car...^.^'''

wanhui, catherine and diana :D

me and my best friend RUTH~~~~ yay~~~ she looks so pretty after she had her hair permed! :D

after that we all went to wenli's house. Diana n HouKee were driving. n i was somehow been 'mistaken' as a guy n ride the same car with the guys =_=''' anyway :p
look at helibely@wenli's hair!!!! yay!! n tat's her mum at the side :p with all her antics collections :p

and we all took group photo!!! we are a happy family~ yay! :D

next, we all enjoyed outstanding piano performances from the Fam sisters a.k.a Helibely and her sis :) *look at helibely@wenli's eyes*
we thn moved on to Oiitche's house, thn hou kee's house....

this was what happened at HouKee's place.........and...

ooooh!! I SEE RED WINE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D tat's hou kee btw, doing his performance :p

n thn we headed for wanhui's house..n finally, Faye's house!!!! she invited me to her house. thnx faye!!!!


so here are the 5Is..

and here are the 5Js...OMG!!! Hilary (the one standing up) become so DARK after 2 months of National service!!!! all of us were so shocked when he came into the house!! O.o''' n oh..i just realised...i didnt take pictures of Faye....SORRY FAYE~~~~ T_T

next we went to Mr Ang's house. before this, HouKee and Terrence had sumhow 'kidnapped' me n aylwin to kenneth chen's house :p hehehehe.....so in the end we (hou kee's gang and diana's gang) met at a teacher's house. thn we went to look for ang ang together :p

and he chia us with his sate!!!!!! weee!!!! we all had a great time teasing him :p n this is the first time that he's willing to take photos with us XD but in the end he didnt giv us ang pow money though, no matter how 'ang' he is XD

so the group continue to went to Diana's place, thn Terrence's, n mine was the last 'station' :p i sang karaoke for them...n too bad my sis didnt recorded it :p after my I friends left, came the Js O.o''' n aaah...i sang again 2 karaoke songs for them :p :p weeee~~ hope they sincerely like my singing ^.^''' hehe...n that Caleb used his N73 to video-ed my singing!!! gona ask him to sent that video to me liaw! haha :p

well thn, no more photos after that. and my hands are aching from all these typings X.X i think i should stop now :p

oh btw! look at this!
A BIG FAT PERSIAN CAT IS IN MY HOUSE!!!!! actually he's my neighbour's cat, which just loooves to come over to my house and strut around =_=''' and he came again today!!!

"what are you staring at? miao~?"
"hmmph..just go n mind ur business lah!!"

since when does my house bcome his house??? even my sister, who hate cats alot like this fat proud persian!!!! O.o''''''

alright alright, this is too long for a post. i'll continue sum other day. thank you and bye bye and OINK OINK!!!!

i want red wine ~^.^~***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO MANY PICS!!!!!!!! ur sis so pretty! hey i love ur skirt! u look great eichi! u really do! hmph wen li din invite me to her hse. until now i haven see her hse.....ah ure cny so exciting...shud have joined u ppl. but sadly i got like 80 plus relatives (no kidding) and i have to visit thm all....haha...happy cny!

eiChi said...

haha! thnx hannah :p but i still think i look weird in a dress =_=''' anyway, ya, U SUD POST MORE PICS INSIDE UR BLOG! hehehehe.. XD