20070318

Namidaboshi



















aha~! look at my table! what can you see?

ehto... my phone, pendrive, one set of pencils (inherited from my sis), my pencil case, marker, sharpener, ruler, cutting mat, lil chicken, lil tower, IKEA lamp, and on the white board is my dog's picture (Meeko, that was when he's just a puppy), n the DeathNote calendar bought from HongKong. aaand then on the cutting mat are 5 pieces of focus mind maps (had already done my subject mind map which is A3 size) . they all took me about a week to brainstorm and seriously, even panadol cannot restore the damage they did to my brain =_=''' why o why the lecturer wants us to write them all in logical way?? why cant they be an associated one where i can just write down anything that pops out in my mind??!!! anyways, the due date is tomorrow, and i have already finished them, just in time ^.^''' yare yare...i just hope what i wrote in those pieces will satisfy the lecturer's "content-lust".

btw, have you guys noticed anything cute n round (and some may say "gelik" i guess) on my cutting mat? BEHOLD!!!! those are my erasers *evil grin* muahahaha! this type of eraser is like the dough where kids play at home one. this eraser is not only useful when it comes to Life Drawing or Analytical Drawing (where u need to shade and etc. n this eraser dosnt hav any dust at all, and is good for highlighting lighter parts of the drawing) , whenever you are bored during the lesson, u can always grab ur eraser and play with it, such as making it into 'shit' like thing or hamburgers, or maybe just pull it and pull it until it becomes very very soft, thn play with it again. so as you can see, whenever i couldnt think of any words for my mind maps, i turned all my frustration towards my poor eraser. dreadful...



















another eraser which falls victim on my friend's (Desmond) hand... this photo is quite pretty though :D

speaking of Life Drawing, every week is getting harder and harder. like last Tuesday the lecturer wanted us to draw another 'mountain' of easels, round tables, diff chairs (again..), black cloths, a mop, and a kid's bicycle. yea.. the bicycle is the hardest part. we were all very shocked when we see Mr Derek rode (yes, he rode) a kid's bicycle into the room. what the?? the lecturer thn wanted our drawing to be shaded sum more! O.o''' for the last few weeks we just drew a few big objects so they were all very easy to measure. this time, the objects are too many, and many of them have small parts. it was really damn hard to measure i tell you, esp the round table. at first i used measurement to get the size of the circle, but thn i gave up. if i'd used measurement for them, the round table will become an odd shape table. so i cheated all the way *shhhhh* oh well, it's not just me lah! everybody also got tired of measuring and started to draw 'agak-agak' liaw. in the end i was the first one to finish (including the shading) and here is my drawing :D



















took it with Melvyn's handphone, mine low battery that time.

drawing the bicycle was a nightmare! while shading the black cloth was hell! Mr William wanted us to shade according to the contour but i stick with my own way :p or rather, my way + Kubo Tite's way :D nyahahaha! and i shudder to think what Mr William has stored for us this Tuesday... he said we are going outside the campus, which means like Waterfront, to draw, and also which means, we might be drawing "Da Pek Gong Miao". our seniors had warned us about this long time ago..must prepare my sunblock now =_='''

other thing to share!!!

dont flame me. i just love sharing the things i love with others.

and THIS IS THE CUTEST ANIME ENDING SONG EVER!!! true true. it's from Black Cat. and some bastard went and flag the Black Cat videos on Youtube, causing me to watch until epi 11 only (23 epi overall). and now it's been licensed , i cant download them either. so the only solution is to catch the episodes every Thursday night at 8 pm sth on Animax. grrrrrrr..... it's not like the series is super duper great or sth lidat, but i wana finish it at least...grrrr.... anyway, the song.



omg~~~ even the ending MV is sooo cute and funny!!!!! i've never seen such kawaii ending song b4!!! most of the anime ending are just like slideshows with still pictures or one/two characters repeating the same dance movements. this one, Black Cat ending song, Namidaboshi, is really really cute! the song is stuck in my head liaw!

Yozora no hoshi wa~~~ watashi no namida~~~~~ *miao* :D

No comments: