20071122

zzzzzzz

great... i thought i could at least enjoy my Thursday night since the finals are all over and was planning to play RO, but found out that there's sth wrong with my C drive....... it left just 300 MB. what the fuck is that? all of a sudden????!!!! this morning i checked there's still about 1.8 GB left! O.O''' (my C drive is small.. only 14 GB, ok?) and there's no bloody Brontox inside my com. coz if there is, it would have prevented me from searching anything to do with the word 'anti virus' on the net, which it didnt. so what the bloody hell happen to my C drive???

am fuming right now =_=!!!

i was planning to write a happy post but the C Drive ruined my mood.

guess what? i kept bumping into my friends in the malls these days. on Monday, when i went to Parkson with my sis and mum, i saw Amber..after that i saw Ivanna and chatted with her. the next day, when i went to Saberkas for lunch, i bumped into Ivanna again..and both of us were like.. sigh... such coincidence XD thn today, when i was in the airport sending off my sis, i met Dexter, Jimmy and Jacob from my campus... and just now when i went to Satok to develop my photos (for photography final). guess who i bumped into? Ammy and Abigail!! lol!!! i got a feeling that this week is my 'friendship week'.... i wonder who will i bump into tomolo on the street.. hmmm....

sigh.. no mood to continue writing this... damn C drive... i think i'll just share my photography with you guys. here are some of the photos i took for the finals..which should be handed in tomolo...


photos for shallow depth of field...



photos for slow shutter speed...


and the only fast shutter speed photo that is sharp and clear.....

damn. i so wana sleep now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my god. how could i forgot to post any Toma's photo in the last post? O.o''' i blame the headache i had that time. so... here we go..



one Toma's wallpaper i found on the net. click to download :)

ok.. ciaoz~ i wana sleep...

Oh ya! to all my 5I and 5J buddies, MUST INFORM ME WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE ANY GATHERING OR OUTING!!!!!!! :D

No comments: