20090116

insanity + genius uploaded


insanity + genius uploaded, originally uploaded by tayeichi.

last day of work!

and i got paid!!! =D

eiChi thanks the boss and the other designers of the Dimension design & advertising house, for giving me the opportunity to work in a real GD working environment; increasing my knowledge of professional designing, which are always more practical thn the assignments we had in university; getting to know more about Adobe Illustrator and the proper way of using it. lol; discovering my own design style while working with them; getting to know more people; giving me an extra knowledge of business handling.. lawl..; last but not least, for introducing Pet Society to me. hahahah XD

ok. seriously, i'd discovered alot of things while working part time there. useful experience that might bring sth good for my future :) really thanks for the opportunity.

anyways. i can sleep like a pig again starting this moment! ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

*tomorrow still have other freelance work to do.. aaaahhhh.. and i have to spring clean my room!!!... daaaaaah.......*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partnеr and I stumbled oѵer hеre
by a diffeгent pаge and thοught I may as well сheck things out.
I likе what I seе so i am just fοllowing you.
Looκ forward to going oѵer youг web page yet again.



my web site - dallas tx seo