20090314

because i want to join in with my housemates.

and because I miss playing CS with the other guys..

and also because killing zombies, like what Boon Lee had mentioned in my Facebook, is orgasmic.

so i played L4D.



oh hell.. i swore a lot last night in my room playing the game for the first time. DARN YOU ZOMBIES~!!!! i'm still at the first stage lah. aduh, play until heart beat so fast. shouldnt had played the single player first. lol...still yet to meet the witch. but thank you Hilary for teaching me the tricks to deal with her. haha!

ok. back to assignments.

yeah. it's Saturday, and i'm procrastinating. period.

2 comments:

hana said...

YAY ITS THE WEEKEND MEANING PROCRASTINATION TIME :DDD

Gosh, I love love love weekends!!!

and how can you play that game don't u have nightmares omg i so would....

Anonymous said...

lol! killing zombies is so much better than catching ghosts in Fatal Frame. plus last night i just played with my housemates, haha! more people play is more fun :P not scary at all. hehe