20090303

Morning breakfast, originally uploaded by tayeichi.

goooooooooooooooooooooooood mooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~~~!!!! =D

oh my. now everyday i sleep at 12.30 a.m and wake up around 8.30 a.m. (if got class, thn it's 7.30 a.m) whatever happens to my midnight activities??? o.O''''

and i miss chit chatting with Wie Nie T__T

my weird toys is increasing lately. i got this from MILK magazine.

just had a cup of hot Milo. no McD breakfast. low budget XD

now almost everyday we cook for dinner. tonight is me and Shi Xian's turn to cook, coz the guys are having late classes till 7 pm, and they insisted us to be the cook today. haha! all the best to me in making edible food for them!

and now i'm in charge of cooking the rice for every meal. haha~! it's weird, coz i;m not a 'kitchen' person and after i tried to cook the rice (with some help, of coz) during the first meal, it has become my job since then :P

you know, actually right now i have to do some research for my English assignments, which are quite boring and i'm just too lazy to do =_= gaaah..

i want to enjoy my morning fully :P

No comments: