20091031


okay. this is a very crappy Halloween art. but who cares~? at least I throw my assignments aside and drew this for you all~ =D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YA~!!!

:3

and here's the video that I promised to post up here.


we had to do a short CV kinda thing that starts with the title 'How To', and I chose to do the ice cream topic, because I love eating ice cream!!! =D

I used Adobe After Effects and flash to complete this video. personally I think I could have done better :/ great...this holiday I shall polish my skills and improve my creativity!

anyway, hope you all will enjoy watching my work, and do rate it if you think it's good/creative/just well done XD well of course, critiques are welcome too.


ahahahaa... I SERIOUSLY gotta improve my technical skills =_=''''

there you go. hope you all will like the Halloween art (even though it's crap!) and also enjoy my work =D

1 comment:

Sheila Aieen said...

ADORABLE!!! <3