20100208


this is very cute, don't you think?

and the photo looks like as if it's taken at Taiwan, coz of the name Taiwan there on the big lollipop. yesh. it's a HUGE lollipop. for those who are interested in sucking this lolli, can head over to Tai Kiong at Boulevard. gosh i'm doing free advertising here.


and I'm a sucker for anything colorful/identical stuff that placed tidily :p

well basically this post is all about the things I did just recently, apart from transforming myself into a Gorillaz character.

and my hair is back to maroon again~!!!!!! :DDDD well.. not really maroon. but a mixture of dark purple and dark red. hohohoho~ love it so much. and I aint gonna reveal it here yet. not until CNY, since it's just 5 days away :3

so. I'm so so sorry for being thick face yet again :D and hereby I would like to present my singing of 2 songs . wakakakaka! you can ignore it, as i'm just posting here in case some record labels would come looking for me. ahahahahaha~ yeah, dream on XD


well, this song is from the anime Card Captor Sakura. I didnt want the anime but I love the song so much :3 i'll never get tired listening to it, and of course I'm referring to the original version, which's sang by Maaya Sakamoto. a great Japanese singer/voice actress.


and this is from Stefanie Sun. the back part of my singing's kinda suck. and I blame my cheap mic :P wanted so much to purchase a new good mic but always think that it's unnecessary =_=

and last but not least.

a CNY greeting card for all my friends, clients, boss(s), my faithful readers, and anyone that stumbles upon my humble blog :D



EVERYBODY HUAATT RRAAWWWWRRRRR~~~

1 comment:

Garlic Goh said...

you sing very very well~~like your voice very much:)