20100623

Well my last assignment isn't exactly finished yet.. but heck my partner who is already skillful in programming has gone back to his hometown, leaving me with some missions to complete.. so I'm thinking that maybe I can do them other day.. as long as it's before Monday.

a lot of things have happened since I last blogged. first off there's one event which I couldn't manage to blog about, and probably won't be blogging more of it since it's passed a few weeks...god knows how many photos i'm gona post if I start narrating the wedding ceremony, anyway, it is my cousin's wedding =D My cousin Ah Bi Koko is now a happy married man! =D


the Tay family together with the newly weds.

well another thing special and meaningful about their wedding is that the whole Chin family (my mum's side, which me and sis are more closest with) from all around the globe gathered to celebrate!

next is about FIFA World Cup. yes for your information I watch football and WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO ENGLAND??!!!! O.O''' I got influenced by my dad in supporting the England team, but their performance so far was.. disappointing to the point that I wana start supporting the other team. Tonight they are so gonna play it well against Slovenia... and I'm so gonna watch it with my friend at Padi House. last night we watched the match between France and South Africa together.. and woah.. erm... well I was supporting France more.. but the FIFA is held in South Africa.. so who knows what happens inside the FIFA politics eh?

ok. football aside.

my Nokia phone that I'd been loyally using for 4 years, is officially dead.. after sending it to hospitals for a dozen times...

I was out with friends, happily trying out pants inside the fitting room and it slipped and fell and you get the rest of the story. Bought a new one straight away after trying so hard to 'revive' it... and so here it is.. a photo of my battered old phone and my new Samsung touchscreen phone...


it's a touch screen phone!!!!!! yeah but with normal features just like your ordinary phones...only that it is a touch screen phone... no it's not expensive at all. just RM 500.. pretty cheap for a touch screen phone don't you think? well i'm not sure.. not really into phones... and this one only comes with a 1.3 megapix camera. but i'm ok with it.

see this picture i took using the phone?

well obviously I edited teh vintage into it and added captions.... but still the quality isn't that bad =D

and the caption tells the truth.

I;ve been eating a damn lot of sweet stuff lately: cheesecake, bread puffs with creams, doughnuts, strawberry toppings cake, snowflakes, sweets...all of these in just a span of 4 days!... and i'm adding photos to let your saliva drools :D

my strawberry toppings chiffon cake. just finished it awhile ago.


oreo toppings cheesecake together with my bread puffs...


oh doughnuts... and I really do love nuts!

and thank god that my belly is still the same as before, after eating all of these... but yes... having sweet tooth once in a while isn't bad.. they give happiness to me especially during this time where i'm struggling with php and database programming!

and does this mean that i eat when i'm stress? O.O'''

ok. lets move on to the next thing.

TOY STORY 3 IS AWESOME!!!! SO DAMN GREAT THAT I REALLY SALUTE PIXAR AND DISNEY FOR CREATING SUCH WONDERFUL CHARACTERS AND STORY, WHICH WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATED FILM IN MY HEART. yes indeed. i watched it. during the whole movie i laughed, i got nervous with them, and i cried.


Opening Day:
$41 Million / expected to get $120 million opening weekend.

Review:
Is Toy Story 3 good? Yes, it is. Is it exciting? Yes. Is the animation good? Excellent. Is it worth the money? It’s worth. Is it better than the previous two? Much, much better. This is one movie everyone needs to see, and I’m not just saying that. Toy Story 3 is an excellent movie for all ages. First, the animation. The moves of the characters are simply perfect. Ken and Barbie, they’re robotic moves are so breathtaking. The moves are so simply detailed and mesmerizing. The plot is ingeniously written and suspenseful. So you’re pretty much guaranteed to be on the edge of your seat the whole time (not to mention that it’s hilarious)! BRING ON TOY STORY 4! If you haven’t seen it yet:go see it.

WTU Review

yes. JUST GO WATCH IT!!!!

i'm so gonna get the original blueray dvd for the whole Toy Story series.

right. i think i've blogged enough. well the actual excuse is that i wana take bath now and pamper myself with movies and nail painting before going off to watch football with my buddies :D

see ya peeps~

No comments: