20061126

I KNOW I'M STILL VERY CHILDISH!

i'm naive
i know nothing about the market.
i know nothing about them.
but at least let me have my own little views and imaginations.
at least let me have some aims i want to achieve in life.
at least let me have them for now.

lecture me after SPM.

period.

*edited 27th Nov*

erm...u guys can just ignore the thing i wrote above. i wasn't in a really good mood that time ^.^''' so erm...FULL SPEED AHEAD EVERYONE!!! Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Moral n Biology. just kick their a** and victory is ours~! XD

3 comments:

GeminiGeek said...

who's been lecturing you? just curious... :P

lianshen said...

who do u wan to lecture u / haha
who said that ure bnaive ? childish ? tell us ?

eiChi said...

sudn't have enable comment on this post =_=...

nola..my family members :p but everything is ok now :)