20070218

play ah! play ah!!! FIREWORKS!! BOOM!

the Pig year has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n last midnight (11.30pm -1. 00 am) was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kuching punya Chinese really crazy one!!! mad ah! FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me n my family had a free fireworks show on our balcony. ngaiti......even the National dont hav this kinda thing ah..... n when i asked my online fren from other states, they also dont hav this kinda thing at their hometown!!

Kuching is a SHIOK place meh!!!!! muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Kuching lang~~~~ u guys are the best!!!! muahahahaha!!! Long live Kuching punya Chinese!!! XD

Happy Chinese New Year ne~~~~~~~~ XD remember to get lots n lots of ang pow ah!

*p/s* wont be updating much this CNY as i wana get as many ang pow as i can :p

5 comments:

hwen said...

Hey Ei Chi!

Happy Chinese New Year to ya! I love the red banner above this post! Wished I could do that but alas, I deleted my expired pirated copy of Photoshop CS and I don't have the skills, haha!

Yup, red packets! I love them too...

Cheers, Hui Wen

eiChi said...

hey thwen!! Hapy Chinese New Year to you too!!!!

well...u can go n buy a pirated version of photoshop :p i'm actually using the pirated one XD

n hav fun with the ang pow hunting! yeah~!! :D

Anonymous said...

hey!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO U!!!
i still think Sibu's firework show is better tho. hahhaa.. I'm in kuching this CNY! =D

Tina Ling said...

Hei Eichi.. Happy Chinese New year.. your blog ok la.. broken english ?.. no big deal.. Wait till u see mine la.. hehe.. sorry for yesterday nonstop asking you ques..^_^

eiChi said...

@daphy: lol!really? thn u sud blog about it :D haha! fireworks more hiong at sibu eh? i wana see XD

@rl: hai! thnx for dropping by :p i wonder how u come across my blog. anyway, i'll add ur link here. n happy cnyt to you :)

@tina: heyya~ i went ur blog liaw, not bad. just tat my com lag a lil when loading ur page :p