20080809

Siao MY~!

i think i havent mentioned this... ~all finalists for the MY FM icon competition are all invited to the MY FM 10th Anniversary Concert tonight! :D I got the VIP ticket for the big show :D and the result for the Siao MY will be announced during the concert. so.. yeah.. tonight is the night XD i'll just pray that probably a miracle would happen to my design of Siao MY :)

oh yea, remember i blogged about me choreographed the dance steps for the Akiyame dance performance for the KAA Charity event? it's a success :D it took me quite some time to come out with the dance steps since it's a fast pace song. it's CAN CAN!!! O.O''' i taught them for only 2 days thn i flew off to KL, and left the rest to them. lol! too bad i couldnt see them perform during the Charity event, but at least i got the video. mama is so proud of you all XD

here's the video :P right, b4 you bombard me with anything, the performance is for kids, so the moves are all more towards funny thn professional. XD mahahahaha. our top priority is to entertain the kids.


*note* the back part of the video are all usual craps from other fellow cosplayers XD

LICT Akiyame is growing, babeh~! even though i cant join in with the cosplay and stuff, but at least i was one of the founders and 'behind the scenes' producer :D to all members, remember to keep it going, ok?

right.

will blog again some other time XD

2 comments:

hana said...

WTH SO CUTE OK!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT SONG ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE!!!

and oh oh oh HOPE U WIN OK!!! good luck!

Farris said...

WTF! XD

I'm not sure if I should be sad of happy that I'm nowhere near M'sia now. =P

Good lyuck with that radio thing of yours! ^^