20090625



you know, i kinda envy my DSLR. because it got the chance to travel to UK together with my sister.

...

ya, my sis, her bf, and their best friend will be heading off to UK tomorrow morning for a 10 days trip, and i let my sister have my baby NIKON :) i believe she'll take awesome photos there. aaaah~~ i want to go there too~~~ chop me into pieces and store me inside the luggage, thn tape me back when i get there! hahahaha!!!

went out with Hilary the other day, do some shopping and watched "Drag Me to Hell" at Sunway Pyramid. it's our first horror movie watched in a cinema..well, i thought it would be scary shit but found out it's a horror/comedy movie instead. we had a good laugh watching all those 'scary' moments. the movie isn't that bad. in fact it receives good response at the States. i kinda like it maybe because the director (i duno the name, but i know he directed all 3 Spiderman movies) uses elements from the 80's horror film. the opening sequence of the movie already gives out that 80's feel with the title design and music. it's so... classic XD and i must say, i didn't expect the end would be such a twist! there, i'm giving out a little spoilers for you guys. haha XD

i cut my hair. real short this time. like the short hair Agyness/Rihanna. wanna dye it red again before i come to KL next month. it took me quite a while to persuade the barber to cut it for me. he looked shock when i told him my request. guess he hadn't met much girl like me who likes to have a boy cut. oh well, he did a nice job in the end anyway. yay~

alright. can't believe next week i'll be in Kuching already. too bad this holiday can't bring my DSLR out for photoshooting with my pals, but i still have my little Canon :)

k! till here. i havn't had my dinner yet!

5 comments:

hana said...

PICTURES eichi. You know I'll ask that lols.

I demand to see some now :D

neilwasabi said...

lol, if you really want someone to cut you into pieces, call me! I'll give you a 20% discount!

eiChi said...

@Hana: hahaha XD u mean pics of my new hairstyle? go ask from Hilary. lol! he got a photo of the latest me. LOL!!!

@nigel: lol!!! got discount somemore. haha ~ no need discount la. just make sure u can tape me back perfectly in shape after u chop me and send me there. haha~ XD

hillabilly said...

My blog is dead btw.....
I will post it on facebook. XD

hana said...

good. go post it now and like link me to it. i wanna seeeeee