20090821

i'm trying my hardest to find a suitable word to describe my campus life now... ...


... ...


my brain has broken down!!!


... ....


the workload is just CRAZY!!! with 4 design proposals for different modules have to be presented in the week after next, an ultimate team work for the whole semester (why i say ultimate? because the project is for 6 teams to deal with a real client, and there's only one team that's gona get an A!! holy shit~! O.O''' ) and and and... there's this Nokia Widget competition... ok. i'm lazy to elaborate on this contest. all you need to know is that next week it's gona be the starting phase for the final of this competition.


so wish me many many luck.


oh how lovely and lively my campus life is....


brain jammed!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I finally met up with Boon Lee after 2 long years, and Cai Yan too, just before they had to board the plane to US. I sincerely feel so happy that I managed to send them off. Too bad the JPA had to changed Siang Ling's flight, or else I'd be meeting her as well...
still.. friends forever! see you all again in 3 years time :)

No comments: