20061231

reflections

2 more hours to 2007.

today is the last day of 2006. it just like an ordinary Sunday to me, or maybe to everyone of us. it's just the fact that tomolo is 1.1.2007 sumhow make ppl 'pretend' to be happy n celebrate the last day of 2006...well..at least, this is what i feel =_= honestly, i don't feel the excitement of today's being the dooms day of 2006. don't ask me why i feel like this. maybe they are just dates to remind us how far we have developed and moved on in this world, n we have to continue moving on again even if there's a big obstacle in front of us coz tomorrow owez comes, only with diffrent dates. every year is the same...so...

aarrgh, just ignore my craps :) you can continue to cheer infront of TV (i'm sure many are staying home watching countdown with family) or party at the club or countdown with friends in MSN (oh yeah, i'm gona do this later :P i dont feel the excitement of 2007 doesnt mean tat i will not join in the crazy crowd XD)

alright, i'd seen sum of my frens had done this..so it' smy turn to..erm...recall, the important/special/gruesome/unexpected _____ (feel in adjectives) moments in 2006 :) it's been an up n down year for me.

Jan
just started this blog. tat time my blog is still called 'starter' becoz..well...start of 2006, just started this blog, n just started Form 4...so..i was a starter thn XD anyway, Jan 2006 was a festive season for us Chinese, coz it's CNY!!! n erm...school starts..it was a boring month except for the CNY :p

Feb
i think this would be the worst month of my life (well, second to Nov. we all know y =_=) my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. this piece of news was really a huge shock for all of us in the family. it was just too unexpected. during this month, all of the family members including me, had learnt to accept our fate. indeed i faced many difficulties this month. studies, transportation, money, mum's condition, stressful drawing competition...everything just seemed so screwed up tat time. i almost broke down one day in class n cried everything out ^.^U but oh well..they all seemed to turn out fine in the end :) n i'd become stronger~~ muahahahaha~~

March
i began to be more cheerful towards the life God has given to me and my family, and is ready to strive for the best for all of us, including my mum. my mum was also starting to feel positive again n move on with her normal lifestyle. i really feel proud of her to be walking out from the darkness strongly and bravely. on doubt, my mum is the BEST!!! this has sumhow become a slogan for me n my sis to use with our family members :p oh ya, during this time too, thePalm vol.42 was having a crucial reborn :p

April
hmm..nth much had happened in April...just had a bit of difficulties with my studies..i struggled very hard with my chemistry..very chi cham tat time X.X

May
semester exam started..n was a chaos..i think..=_= didnt really do well in the exam...plus that time i was constantly having problems with the magazine planning thingy (thePalm) ..me n my partner in Graphics Department have different view and taste of certain styles...very hard indeed..plus PUTIT WANTED HIS FACE TO BE ON THE FRONT COVER!!! >.< as for the prefects duty..it's getting more fun as i was in a diff group this year, wasnt under tat *toot* *toot**toot* Discipline leader anymore, muahahaha! i was placed under Susanto's group n had made a lot of good friends. btw, Chinese Club was also getting more n more merrier during that time. ooo~~ i miss my Chinese Club buddies`~ XD

June
FIFA WorldCup started! yesh!!! but as..u know..SPM's coming..my mum didnt allow me to watch with my dad T_T n thn there's the Chinese Club, organizing an interschool chess competition, had a lot of fun! :D GRSS Chinese Club 2005-06 was the BEST! XD n oh, i think around this time too that i had dillema with erm..sum complicated relationship problems :p childish me

July
England couldnt make it into the final!!! arrrrggh~~ *wrath* but hey, Brazil was sent home too!! muahahahahahaha *more evil laughs* n yesh...this was the last month for me being a 'hardworking' prefect XD we were all LIBERATED in this month! muahaha! but still, i miss those days,..really..esp the daily duty at gates...usu me, hil, n mangyik (we often being placed at the same gate at the same day, tat's y i get to know them better) would tok crap nonstop..but if the *toot* leader was around..we would all pretend to be 'discipined'...n after he turned to walk off, we would thn started to make faces at his back...oh well..this is our life as a prefect :) we had fun, n also had pain (when we were 'mercilessly' scolded by tat *toot*)...n the rest of the prefects in my group, esp Amy, Jeremy, all my form 6 seniors, I MISS YOU ALL~~ XD

Aug
this is my month. MY BIRTHDAY!!! n it fell on the Malam Kebudayan this year, so i went, for the first time, to watch the show, with the free RM30 ticket i got as a credit for helping the teachers to design the Malam Keduyaan poster n brochures :p Aug 06 was also the time where most ppl started to kintio about their studies...teachers givin us more n more work n exercises to do...@.@ i drank coffee nearly everyday tat time..n oh! worse still, my pc kena brontok virus!!! aaagh~~

Sept
Prefect Dinner!!! Mock Exam!!! I WON 3rd IN THE DRAWING COMPETITION WHICH WON ME 50% SCHOLARSHIP AT LUCT!!!! in short...this was mixed emotions month...happiness, sadness, stressfulness, proudness, laziness etc etc.n oh, Ken Chen from 5J came to rescue my pc from those sickening brontok virus! ha!!

Oct
MY BABY WAS OUT IN THIS MONTH!!! :D lol...yea, me n the rest of Sidang Redaksi members' baby :p GRSS school magazine thePalm vol.42 was a total success n i think we had created history for our school..hiakhiakhiakhiak ;) everybody love the mag alot, except for the face tat appeared on the front cover..u know hus tat face is...=_= our beloved headmaster...anyway, tension began to rise this month. just a few more weeks left to the student torturing event-- SPM. n automatically i began to do more exercises as usual, bought alot of latihan to do..photostate tons n tons of other states papers....getting tips as much as possible...everyone was doing the same thing =_= n the trend for that month was ---PHOTOSTATE!!!! spent like more thn RM60 just for those 'they-sed-is-cun-one' papers...

Nov
SPM!!!!! the darkest period of the year~~ where bombs n bullets flying everywhere~~ enemies attacking into our feeble brains~~ aaah~~ almost pass out during the 'war'..........i was just adding spices into my story. ok, so now it's over. thank god. this marked the end of our high school years...i had really really studied HARD for this important exam. eventhough there's still fears of my result might not reach my target...i have no regrets :) at least i'd put all my efforts into it. 'what will come, will come. n u'll hav to meet it, when it does.' i always remember this. i just hope for the best to come ;)

Dec
this month is a Party Marathon Party. with SPM's over n high school's ended (for sum), we are all so high n happy n crazy, so we threw parties around XD for me, i attended 6 parties to be exact ^.^''' n 4 of them r just for 5I ppl one...gosh...my classmates really know how to celebrate their freedom....n yesh!! i'm approved for having FULL SCHOLARSHIP at LUCT for Creative Multimedia degree courses~~ nyaaaaaa~~ so happy! so now, one thing's for sure, tat i'm moving towards my dream of becoming a professional designer :) my mum still ragu-ragu of letting me go to LUCT. she sed:' still got other uni le...wait again...' oh well...for my opinion on this this, plz read my previous posts...

so this is my 2006. eventful. n fruitful.

i'd learnt alot this year...n began to have the strong will to earn my own money, n to achieve my dreams...my family has grow alot too (as in mentally), esp my mother. she will always stand tall no matter what happens to her or us. as for my dad, honestly...he 'deteriorates' in this year...i know i souldnt say bad things about our parents...but..i dont wana tell more, just tat, he dissappoints us alot. :) but nvm, i believe next year he will improve :)

it;s sad too..to leave my frens...everyone is going towards their own path...but i guess with the help of Internet n MSN n Blog, we can still contact with each other, no matter where we are :) really, to all my frens, i earnestly say :" I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!! n never ever lost contact ok?" if u guys miss me just log on to my blog :) my blog will owez be opened for every one of my friends :) all the best to you all in 2007!!!

i say goodbye 2006, i'll still remember every day.

n i welcome you, 2007 :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life will be boring if everyday's the same.. I claim my life as an interesting one, and surely from your 2006 review, urs is a colourful one too.. dun worry, darkness has faded away..

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hairtyson.com]Phen375[/url] are tablets that supporter reduce fuselage weight. One of these tabs has to be enchanted with fizzy water be illogical, around 20 minutes ahead of a refection, twice a day.